Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Specific Rivens

I want to buy almost any riven for a projectile (non-hitscan) weapon with a -100% or more flight speed negative stat, preferably for weapons with a higher damage-per-shot ratio. This includes Lanka, Miter, Pox, Torid, Drakgoon, Angstrum, Kulstar, Zarr, etc. 150:platinum: baseline price

I am also interested in any AoE weapon riven with a -150% or higher base damage negative stat. 150 :platinum: baseline

I will also consider almost ANY riven with a -100% or higher Magazine size negative (or -40% for snipers). Sidearms (single/dual pistols) preferred. 200 :platinum: baseline

Please post your riven's maxed stats, current rank, and offer price.

Prices are negotiable BUT remember that you aren't likely to find someone else willing to buy these kinds of rivens. Baselines are my starting offer and are based on potential usefulness and degree to which normal use would be hampered by the negative stats (i.e. how much it would be worth to others).

Note that I do have a limited number of Riven slots, so rivens for weapons I already have/like to use will be prioritized.

EDIT: I am also looking for a Strun riven with + status chance and no +cold damage. Most negatives accepted, exceptions include -reload and -damage. 250 :platinum: baseline

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-
3 minutes ago, korndolorous said:

just asking what does "-100% flight speed" do?

With punchthru any weapon w/ projectile travel time becomes an almost static booby trap.  Real in-game application is marginal; but it's sure fun as hell to observe. ^^ 

*Also a bunch of the negative glitches have been patched CanoLathra, just a heads up. Unless you're doing something else.

28 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

With punchthru any weapon w/ projectile travel time becomes an almost static booby trap.  Real in-game application is marginal; but it's sure fun as hell to observe. ^^ 

*Also a bunch of the negative glitches have been patched CanoLathra, just a heads up. Unless you're doing something else.

Miter with Electric+Gas is especially good for this technique, but just about any projectile can work. Also works with explosive projectiles, such as Angstrum, and remote detonated projectiles, such as Penta, not just ones with puncthrough.

Also, I am aware of the patches, but there are still a few unpatched applications (such as having 0 magazine). Also, they fixed -damage healing enemies, but didn't fix it healing allies/self when procced with radiation, so I plan on using that one for Radiation sorties (especially defense). Rather niche for a riven, but I think it is worth trying.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-
1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Miter with Electric+Gas is especially good for this technique, but just about any projectile can work. Also works with explosive projectiles, such as Angstrum, and remote detonated projectiles, such as Penta.

Also, I am aware of the patches, but there are still a few unpatched applications (such as having 0 magazine). Also, they fixed -damage healing enemies, but didn't fix it healing allies/self when procced with radiation, so I plan on using that one for Radiation sorties (especially defense). Rather niche for a riven, but I think it is worth trying.

That all sounds fun ^^ Let us know if you plan on putting anything out on YouTube.  I'm sure a few of us would be down to watch some funny gameplay.

23 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

That all sounds fun ^^ Let us know if you plan on putting anything out on YouTube.  I'm sure a few of us would be down to watch some funny gameplay.

I wish I could, but my computer isn't robust enough to handle that. I might be able to run a screen capture through a cloned monitor setup though, so we will see.