Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

very low fps in WF

Tobbhert

Question

Hey, i got some issues with my game, when i play for example "akkad" on eris and theres alot of mobs i go down to like 50 fps and starting to lag ALOT.. but when im in my ship i got over 250+ fps.

My pc setup is:

intel core i5 3570k (not oc)

GTX 750ti 

8gb ram

and ingame settings is all low and no directx turned on and running window mode at 800x600 resolution..

Ive done virus search and no viruses in my pc or something like that. 

and i can play like csgo, LoL and GTA and get alot more fps then when i play warframe..

Help would be nice if someone got some tips!!

20 answers to this question

Don't worry about it, that's just what happens when there are a lot of enemies. Of course you're going to get 250+ fps in your ship, because there's literally nothing for your cpu to process. But when enemies start spawning, it pushes the cpu more and more until it becomes the limiting factor. A cpu overclock might help a bit, if you have decent cooling.

I would recommend bringing your resolution back up, turning some settings up, and puttting it in fullscreen, since that's dependent on your graphics card. Also because the game adds a bit of input delay if you don't have it in fullscreen.

12 minutes ago, Tobbhert said:

Okey i will try that, and also ive seen that theres a optimize and verify thing in the launcher, should i do that to?

well if you havent done it in 2 years or so, go ahead, it'll take time to reload everything but it'll ensure performance

but mostly use nvidia experience for the easiest tweaks

3 minutes ago, Tantalite said:

sweet, there's something else to try, disabling multi-threaded rendering, i don't know how it'll affect your systems though

but based on my experience it gave me a good 10 frames a second

nope that made it worse xd

21 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

With 50 fps is imposible to see "lag" (lag on the pc ... the conection is other thing).

actually it can be noticed on tft screens with a native refresh of 60hz (ie 60 fps) because of the difference in frame rates.