Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunblades excessively noisy

Clowee

I've been playing around a bit with gunblades and very high attack speed (max str warcry). It's not a gamebreakingly overpowered combo or anything, but it's fun being able to use the gunblade like a ranged weapon and rapidly fire it when you're bored with everything else.

I've found this gets a LOT of complaints from the rest of the group because of the noise it generates. It's not really a problem for me, but for some reason about 4/5 groups I join using this combo complain excessively because of the noise the firing attack generates when used rapidly and repeatedly. I'm not sure if it's louder to the rest of the team or something, but I've been avoiding these weapons out of courtesy to the other 3 warframes in the group after getting enough complaints about the noise it generates. If it was like one or two people complaining then I probably would not care, but there's a very clear correlation between gunblade + ranged attack + attack speed = ZOMG IT'S SOO NOISY STOP!

It would be nice if the firing sound was toned down a bit to where this was less of a nuisance. This problem occurs with both gunblades.

On a side note, it's a REALLY good way to end an endless mission after 5 waves...

Edited by Clowee