Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kokabiel (Europa) Nitain Alert Broken

xXDyavol666Xx

The alert for Nitain is an Excavation but when entering into the mission says it is an extermination but does not spawn enemies and starts right off with head to extraction...hope this gets fixed within the next 30 mins are everyone's gonna miss out on an already pretty exclusive "alertium" 

P.S. Please move to appropriate forum section? 

Edited by xXDyavol666Xx
Posted in incorrect forum section

I went into another excavation and I got the same thing and there are also reports of the same problem for the Limbo Theorem excavation mission so I think that the most recent update just plain broke excavations. Hopefully they fix it because I only need that one Nitain for Valkyr Prime D':

Just now, wwjd.com said:

I went into another excavation and I got the same thing and there are also reports of the same problem for the Limbo Theorem excavation mission so I think that the most recent update just plain broke excavations. Hopefully they fix it because I only need that one Nitain for Valkyr Prime D':

i need 4 more for ivara

1 minute ago, Firestampede said:

As one who also needs Nitain, this bug is quite annoying. How did this even happen in the 1st place, when no changes (correct me if I'm wrong) were made to Excavations?

7 minutes ago, Chakravikari said:

Guys I figured out why its happening

EXcavation and EXterminate

E X

The server can't differentiate between them because something got broken when the hotfix went live.

4 minutes ago, wwjd.com said:

I'm gonna cry if I have to wait for another Nitain alert. I need one more and have been waiting for this one for the last 2 hours.

same here... iv been chasing the thing for days!!!! :(

and yeap the mission is broken and gonne along with the nitain

Merged all related threads here.

Seems to be an issue affecting not just the Nitain alert but also normal excavation missions and possibly the Limbo quest aswell.

I've reached out to Rebecca, Megan and Danielle on twitter however likely nothing can be done until DE get in to work tomorrow. Also I would assume they will re-run the nitain alert.