Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Appreciation

(XBOX)CyBirdNetic

Call me optimistic, but I'm kind of happy about the general community in Warframe. Sure, you've got the scourge of coherent thought (Region Chat), but you find a couple folks who are just trying to play the game and help others along the way. I WISH I kept a list of these people so I could "name and fame" them for being genuinely decent people/players. Look past the eccentric and sometimes standoffish demeanor of some players and you'll find some awesome team/clan mates and eventually friends.

To the Tenno out there helping people with the grind or simply kicking it in a survival or defense, I just want to tell you that I'm very grateful for what you've done. Not just for me, but for the new players and the community at large.

I honestly love helping people in this game. I like to help people understand how to progress into the game the best way possible learning from everything I did to get to Mr 23. Giving a free set or some starter mods to a new player and then can focus on the other grind is rewarding. I think It keeps people playing. 

(When I see someone has a very low Mr IL usually drop a cheap arcane) 

Yeah, the community here actually is quite good.

Unfortunately though, we as humans tend to more vividly remember negative experiences as opposed to positive ones, and thus we tend to more easily remember some butthead that was generally just being a #$&(%, then a friendly guy who helped someone else out massively.

Edited by Artorius-Alter