The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Syandanas destroy my framerate

LittleScoty

5 hours ago, LittleScoty said:

My computer is capable of running the game but certain types of syandanas make my framerate drop a lot

I know its bold but I would suggest a graphical option for turning off syndanas rather than doing anything with syandanas them-selves.

Hi LittleScoty,

Can you give us an example of some syandanas that cause this to happen? Maybe there is something we can do on our end to improve them. 

Thanks!

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

There is a way to turn off syandanas, it's called not wearing them...?

I'm sure you're talking about more dynamic syandanas, right? ones that got a lot of moving parts?

You are ignoring the main issue of other players wearing them with your proposed 'solution'.

I can see where the preformance issues would come in, each of them has a weight and others do have visual animation within their energy. Others have refractions.

9 minutes ago, Runelea said:

You are ignoring the main issue of other players wearing them with your proposed 'solution'.

I was trying to make light of the situation by cracking a joke before actually asking a legitimate question, but I see why you'd think I was serious. I revoked what I said since I realized Dmitri's already been here and he can handle it.

On another note, I'm sure it's either heavy energy-based (Lots of flowing lights and colors) or heavier/longer syandanas that might be causing the problem.

Examples I can think of that would do so are the: Pyra (Prime), Uru Prime, Pakal, Thorax, Any of the full cape ones, etc.

Unless it's a Tennogen Syandana that's giving you trouble?

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36