Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Sortie Reward Changes

As we all know Sorties have a lot of rewards for your hard work, but some of them are pretty bad. In this topic I want to give ideas for changes to sortie rewards. So, right now the sortie rewards are: (common rewards): Riven Mods and 2000 Endo, (uncommon rewards): Focus Lense, 4000 endo and 3 day Boosters, (rare rewards): Exilus Adapter, Orokin Reactor and Catalyst blueprint, Forma and a Greater Focus Lens, (legendary reward): A Legendary Core. I think that some of these rewards are pretty bad and aren't worth your time, so here are my suggestions for the sortie rewards:

-remove all endo rewards ( endo can be farmed easily )

-add a nitian extract (maybe more than 1) reward instead of 2000 endo ( everyone needs nitian ),

-instead of the 4000 endo put the built Forma there.

Thanks for reading, if you have any better ideas for sortie rewards comment them.

18 minutes ago, Derpo_The_Foolish_Mule said:

-add a nitian extract (maybe more than 1) reward instead of 2000 endo ( everyone needs nitian ),

Uh, god no.

Once you've actually got enough for what you need, it's useless apart from helping with storage of supplies for the future. Even so, if you need nitain you do one of the many daily alerts that pop up.

It's funny that you suggest removing Endo entirely and put nitain ahead of it. If anything the Endo amounts would need to be buffed and nitain needs to stay away. Hope it never returns to sorties ever again. Even if it was buffed to 3-6 amounts I'd feel frustrated that I got such a lousy reward.

Edited by Naith

I got endo all week and i believe that the 2000 endo needs to be removed from common drops, the one time i didnt get 2000 endo i got 4000 endo. I realize getting endo might be a struggle for some people but there are other missions to farm it. Thanks for listening.