Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best ideas for Index Endurance?

TARINunit9

Question

I'm planning on heading for the Index Endurance's hour-long superbonus soon, and I'm wondering what the best strats are for that. On a meta level, what's the best way to keep the clock ticking? Do I want CC or do the brokers recover too quickly? What elements should I have on my weapons?

2 answers to this question

First off, you really need to play in a group, as the Specter AI becomes very detrimental at higher levels.

Second, you need a frame (or two) that can multiply damage, a frame that can deal damage, and an EV trin for energy (since it is somewhat scarce in the Index). One good combination is Sonar Banshee, Slow Nova, EV Trin, and any DPS or buff frame you want (or a Nekros to increase mod drops).

PS: if you are planning on doing it soon, I would be happy to help.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

7 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

First off, you really need to play in a group, as the Specter AI becomes very detrimental at higher levels.

Second, you need a frame (or two) that can multiply damage, a frame that can deal damage, and an EV trin for energy (since it is somewhat scarce in the Index). One good combination is Sonar Banshee, Slow Nova, EV Trin, and any DPS or buff frame you want (or a Nekros to increase mod drops).

PS: if you are planning on doing it soon, I would be happy to help.

So the main strat is the Parson Gotti Thriller (stacked damage multipliers)?

And yeah, I was hoping for today, hit me up in PM