Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All You Players Who Think I Have To Defend Near The Pod

PsychPT

ROFL. Wow, I just had the intense displeasure of playing with Mr.Guardian no more than 5 minuets ago. This guy is honestly the largest troll I personally have yet to come across in this game.

I Was in a group with him and two others on Ceres, Kiste as soon as the defense timer came up this guy would disappear to the other side of the map and start spamming Rhino's new and improved super stomp while me and the other teammates killed the occasional one or two mobs that came by the base. When the entire party began explaining to this guy that he was denying everyone of experience and potential loot, let alone weapon mastery, due to his incredibly selfish actions he immediately jumped into spamming all kinds of crazy (what appear to be pre-written or macroed) paragraphs of text. Most of what he was spamming consisted of flaming us for judging his "play style" calling us "trolls" and "griefers" along with a bunch of other more colorful words that were nothing more than faceless insults. Along with a bunch of really weird RP and lore stuff about a tenno's diligence and other strange things of that nature. 

At one point we actually tried to get somewhat near this guy in order to get a little bit of exp and sure enough the base's health just starts plummeting... Thankfully we were able to get back in time to save it, but really the point of the matter is clear.

Oh, and when I say this guy was farming damn near the other side of the map, I mean he was going all the way over to the opposite defense location as well as through the middle door, down the stairs, and then through the other door and killing things in that spawn as well. I'm not talking just the third defense location... This guy was off in his own little selfish world. Its because of people like him that rarely play with randoms.

Fun Facts!

- At one point this guy told us to go cry on the forums... lol..

- In all my years of playing a large variety of video games this is maybe my third post on any forums... I tend to be more of a occasional forum reader, rather than poster, but this guy really is just to much.

- This is not a matter of "Rushers" or whatever it is that people often like  to dispute. This is about a person who is intentionally ignoring the main objective of the map while jeopardizing the completion of the mission and griefing the hell out of his teammates in more ways than one.

- Even if his goal was to farm spy drones, he shouldn't do it at the expense of everyone else in the party.

- Its a shame that after playing Warframe for over 300 hours this is what my first post on the forums has to be.

my advice would be leave at the end of the 5 waves. since we cant report him for being mentally challenged. 

So as long as we don't loose the pod stop being so angry.

Oh, I'm sure we won't loose the pod, so long as your mother isn't so lose and we don't loose this event that is going on while I am loosing my patience with idiots. 

Edited by Haldark

some people level weps. but they get no exp if you are off ramboing on your own because its range limited.

in a team based game, sometimes, its not all about you :/

^

I guess we know how he's on the leaderboard for kills though. I guess he just runs around spawn killing. It's too bad, I had respect when he got that tattoo, now I know he's just an idiot with a permanent mark on himself.

I've seen how you play you greedy bastard, using your Acrid as you try to climb up that ladder, killing nothing but Infested all day long. Frankly I have no problems with it, because I agree with you, but for those who don't here are my suggestion:

1. If exp. is such a problem, then tell devs to let everyone get exp. when partying regardless of distance, and overral exp. should be split among your 3 weapons. In addition, if your Warframe has reach Level 30, divide the exp. earned by your Warframe by 3 and allocate it to your 3 weapons. Flood the forum with such topic if need be.

2. Do not play random online games if you have certain objective you must fulfill in mind. I mean seriously what do you expect? People to be considerate to your interest at all times? Don't be naive.

*Edit 1: added a period after "overral exp"

Edited by Sa9a

Oh, I'm sure we won't loose the pod, so long as your mother isn't so lose and we don't loose this event that is going on while I am loosing my patience with idiots. 

Oh my god I am loosing it after having red this

brb, using wrong form of they're

^

I guess we know how he's on the leaderboard for kills though. I guess he just runs around spawn killing. It's too bad, I had respect when he got that tattoo, now I know he's just an idiot with a permanent mark on himself.

...He got a tattoo? Of what? Getting a tattoo of any game thing unless you are SURE it's something you'll cherish forever, would be incredibly stupid...

ROFL. Wow, I just had the intense displeasure of playing with Mr.Guardian no more than 5 minuets ago. This guy is honestly the largest troll I personally have yet to come across in this game.

I Was in a group with him and two others on Ceres, Kiste as soon as the defense timer came up this guy would disappear to the other side of the map and start spamming Rhino's new and improved super stomp while me and the other teammates killed the occasional one or two mobs that came by the base. When the entire party began explaining to this guy that he was denying everyone of experience and potential loot, let alone weapon mastery, due to his incredibly selfish actions he immediately jumped into spamming all kinds of crazy (what appear to be pre-written or macroed) paragraphs of text. Most of what he was spamming consisted of flaming us for judging his "play style" calling us "trolls" and "griefers" along with a bunch of other more colorful words that were nothing more than faceless insults. Along with a bunch of really weird RP and lore stuff about a tenno's diligence and other strange things of that nature. 

At one point we actually tried to get somewhat near this guy in order to get a little bit of exp and sure enough the base's health just starts plummeting... Thankfully we were able to get back in time to save it, but really the point of the matter is clear.

Oh, and when I say this guy was farming damn near the other side of the map, I mean he was going all the way over to the opposite defense location as well as through the middle door, down the stairs, and then through the other door and killing things in that spawn as well. I'm not talking just the third defense location... This guy was off in his own little selfish world. Its because of people like him that rarely play with randoms.

Fun Facts!

- At one point this guy told us to go cry on the forums... lol..

- In all my years of playing a large variety of video games this is maybe my third post on any forums... I tend to be more of a occasional forum reader, rather than poster, but this guy really is just to much.

- This is not a matter of "Rushers" or whatever it is that people often like  to dispute. This is about a person who is intentionally ignoring the main objective of the map while jeopardizing the completion of the mission and griefing the hell out of his teammates in more ways than one.

- Even if his goal was to farm spy drones, he shouldn't do it at the expense of everyone else in the party.

- Its a shame that after playing Warframe for over 300 hours this is what my first post on the forums has to be.

Wow,he &!$$ed you really good,if you decided to talk about it on forum.

But in my almost 400 hours of playing Warframe and almost 1500 of Mass Effect 3 MP (which is somewhat similar to Warframe),I saw all kinds of people,so nothing can surprise me.

But,I don´t play PvP games.

Edited by zorinho20

Oh my god I am loosing it after having red this

brb, using wrong form of they're

Are you losing your belt so you don't die of oxygen deprivation?

I dont know what your speeching aboot over their.

Edited by Haldark

Beta ending isn't some magic fixer-upper. We're still going to have bugs and S#&$ is still going to break.

Beta means heavy development and fixing stage as in adding (hopefully) ignore lists/ban lists and other various warframe social improvements that prevent things from this happening.

Which they have to do before the game launches.

Personally I think Guardian makes a solid point, a bit brusque, but I feel for him.

There are so many variables involved here without even taking into account the human-element and things like a players preferred roles or playstyle.

I don't care what type of mission it is or what level, if there's anyone that says the way they do it is the "best" way Run! Run as fast as you can! They're either very inexperienced; only parroting what they were told is the "Best" way to do anything or worse so closed minded and set in their ways that questioning their motives and reasons is like spitting on their holy scripture!

There's a lot I could say about my own personal experiences with defense runs with or without Clan members or friends. Only one constant comes to mind. Unless your with a mixed group doing "5 & Out's" no matter the "plan" or the goals it's almost always going to end with a group squatting right on the pod. Communication, as a rule, is almost always the best tool. Rudeness is just a waste of everyone's time! Just my personal opinion.

As for the original point of Guardian's posting this thread: his goals and the comments about the shared exp... Really? Maybe some people do get more out of leveling their gear that way. But if you think that's the only reason to be there, well I'm sorry either your Clan is much bigger and better supplied than most or you don't have one or care about farming in general?  How much shared exp can you get anyway from a crew with maxxed out gear? If you're not out there making kills and marking mods and materials for the rest of the team every time what are you doing?

Stop me if you've heard this one: A Frost Prime,a Vauban & a Trinity spawn into Callisto. Oh wait it's not a joke.

One man's opinion, "Your mileage may vary."

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"
{Blood & Honor.}

OK so next time I will come there with you, kill all of them and get our pod killed, did I do good? Oh and I will be repeating this all day long, every day. You will not be getting much out of defense missions anymore. Did I still do good?

Yeah, you have every right to play like you want but please don't do it with expense of others.

I Was in a group with him and two others on Ceres, Kiste as soon as the defense timer came up this guy would disappear to the other side of the map and start. 

People need to realize that Solo play is for playing how you want to play. Joining a group with the intention of disregarding the objective is both detrimental and selfish. 

Edited by Ctrlaltdlt

This guy is just trying to start flame wars. He knew he will.

I have the TS3 Client installed, shall I F*** with him?

i wouldn't.

he will probably freak out and take out his game of thrones sword and kill a parrot or something.

dude pm'd me and sounded like a straight nutjob.