Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about farming Ivara, please help

Hayushiso

Question

I've been farming Ivara for three days now, i've already build the helmet, the chassis and the systems, the only thing that's missing is her warframe blueprint. I've been doing kappa on sedna, oceanum on pluto and rosalind on uranus non-stop for two days to get the damn blueprint, but I only got FIVE helmet blueprints, does anyone know if the Ivara blueprint (the one that takes three days to build) has changed drop rate or something? Please help!!

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, english is not my native language.

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Hayushiso said:

I've been doing kappa on sedna, oceanum on pluto and rosalind on uranus non-stop for two days

I must commend you for doing uranus spy, I find it tedious at best.  Best bet is to do a few in a row and do something else.  A change of pace in between attempts makes it a little less stressful.  Feel free to add me in-game and contact me when I'm on and I'll run oceanum with you until you get it.

Oceanum - Pluto is the place for you, I know just because I often use this mission to level up my gears along with farm some rare elemental-status mods + relics and got to sell a few Ivara Sets (Credits) every now and then when I check my inventory. Don't run the missions for farming purpose only which may make it tedious for you, get a riven challenge or rank up a single weapon killing enemies which will divert your attention along with bringing some fun. Good Luck.