Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a Partner of New Loka Faction

ami2raw4u

I would like to get in contact with someone in game that is Flawless in rank for the New Loka Faction to trade with.  I am interested in obtaining the Sancti Tigress and the Sancti Magistar without the grind in doing so.  In return, I can offer you anything you like within the Red Veil or Steel Meridian Factions.  In addition, there are also some Warframe Mods I would like to obtain in exchange for Warframe Mods that you need.  Anyone remotely interested?  I haven't had any luck in the trade channel in game and I apparently am the only American in my clan as I have rarely if ever seen anyone in my own clan.  Should there be an interest, please contact me in game. 

Ami2raw4u

Edited by ami2raw4u
spelling

You seem to be a new player, so I'll give you a piece of advice while we're at it. You said you ranked up with Meridian and Red Veil, right? So you have 4 opposing syndicates? If possible, you should try to rank up Meridian, Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis, as these can be ranked up at the same time and give you access to more rewards. It is also possible to rank up 4 syndicates at once, 2 of them passively, but it is much more work. For example, if you actually rank up Meridian and Veil, stop doing Meridian missions and do only Veil ones, that will still increase your Meridian standing, but slower. Find another syndicate who's not opposed to Meridian or Veil, such as Perrin Sequence and max it out. This will bring up New Loka as well until both can be max. That will leave you with 4 maxed syndicates.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

You seem to be a new player, so I'll give you a piece of advice while we're at it. You said you ranked up with Meridian and Red Veil, right? So you have 4 opposing syndicates? If possible, you should try to rank up Meridian, Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis, as these can be ranked up at the same time and give you access to more rewards. It is also possible to rank up 4 syndicates at once, 2 of them passively, but it is much more work. For example, if you actually rank up Meridian and Veil, stop doing Meridian missions and do only Veil ones, that will still increase your Meridian standing, but slower. Find another syndicate who's not opposed to Meridian or Veil, such as Perrin Sequence and max it out. This will bring up New Loka as well until both can be max. That will leave you with 4 maxed syndicates.

I'm dumb, so I am completely lost as to what you mean by that.

How can you do missions for an opposing faction without it reducing your standing in other syndicates?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

Like he said, you should rank up 2 other syndicates, however you would be giving up one. Suda and Arbiters would be better because Steel Meridian is neutral with both of them, and they're simply the best syndicates, where New Loka is the worst by a considerable margin, and perrin might surpass them if the lecta gets nerfed to hell

2 minutes ago, Kereler said:

I'm dumb, so I am completely lost as to what you mean by that.

How can you do missions for an opposing faction without it reducing your standing in other syndicates?

You don't, that's the point. You realized that when you do missions for Meridian, you get reputation with Red Veil, right? Because they're allies. But through this, you don't get bad rep with Arbiters of Hexis, even though they are opposed to Red Veil. So as long as you don't actively do missions for Red Veil, Hexis will not hate you. That is called ranking up passively. You can do so with 2 syndicates, bringing your total to 4.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

You don't, that's the point. You realized that when you do missions for Meridian, you get reputation with Red Veil, right? Because they're allies. But through this, you don't get bad rep with Arbiters of Hexis, even though they are opposed to Red Veil. So as long as you don't actively do missions for Red Veil, Hexis will not hate you. That is called ranking up passively. You can do so with 2 syndicates, bringing your total to 4.

oh...I see.