Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buged year of the rooster Mei scandal

Deshiel

Made her look thinner, some people are responding like they won't be able to live a happy life ever again and some are even outright accusing blizzard of other ulterior motives and disrespectful behavior. What the hell? 

Edited by Deshiel

8 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

my question is, what is an overwatch topic doing on the warframe forums? I mean I get that its off-topic and all but why not take this to the overwatch forums or overwatch reddit

Inspired by the other non related threads I guess ^^

1 minute ago, Deshiel said:

Inspired by the other non related threads I guess ^^

fair enough, I don't mean to come across as a snob or anything I just have always been of the opinion that feedback for a game should be delivered on sites related to that game, I think this topic would have a lot more activity somewhere for overwatch players than a place for warframe players

6 hours ago, Melos-mevim said:

actually my question is why not take this topic to one of the overwatch community sites

Sometimes it's easier to discuss a game outside it's group of players.

And Off Topic has hundreds of topics related to different games.  There were two or three posters that have game reviews and updates and it was well received because it helps foster a positive community, forge friendships and blah blah, #positivity.

Deshiel, people will always find something to be upset about, valid or imagined. I just think it must be nice to have so little stress, strife or drama in their lives that they can go ballistic over such simple things.

4 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Deshiel, people will always find something to be upset about, valid or imagined. I just think it must be nice to have so little stress, strife or drama in their lives that they can go ballistic over such simple things.

Or that their lives are so devoid of meaning that this is all they can think to rage about.

I pity them.

I tried playing Overwatch for about a week and had to quit. The amount of toxicity I experienced in game was insane. It seemed like a lot of the toxic players I encountered where looking for any reason to go off on anyone. So, I'm not surprised to hear that the Overwatch community is in a uproar about this. Because I got the clear impression that a large chunk of the player base where looking for a reason to be angry. Even if the reasoning for their anger was idiotic to began with, they would run with it.