Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hope it goes here foucs farm

nadnads

Question

21 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, ninjanads said:

so i normaly run ivara and sleep arrow and dagger them, there a loki way where i can invis run and like talos bolto spin or something ealse any tips to try with a loki??

3 words: Sortie Eximus Stronghold

I'll correct myself: 4 words: Stealth Sortie Eximus Stronghold

Edited by bluepheonix13

56 minutes ago, ninjanads said:

so i normaly run ivara and sleep arrow and dagger them, there a loki way where i can invis run and like talos bolto spin or something ealse any tips to try with a loki??

get orthos prime with primed reach...or explosive wepon with hush secura penta is pretty good cz of vry wide  blast radius use  fire storm to .. make radius even bigger...

11 hours ago, ashrah said:

get orthos prime with primed reach...or explosive wepon with hush secura penta is pretty good cz of vry wide  blast radius use  fire storm to .. make radius even bigger...

would hikou stars work and lokis hush mod augment

38 minutes ago, ninjanads said:

would hikou stars work and lokis hush mod augment

hikou is decent but its kinda risky if u dont 1 shot enemy they will get alerted and u will lose stealth mutiplayer...sindycate castanas are also good i forget to tell u...they doing very good dmg... and they are silent by defualt

3 minutes ago, ashrah said:

hikou is decent but its kinda risky if u dont 1 shot enemy they will get alerted and u will lose stealth mutiplayer...sindycate castanas are also good i forget to tell u...they doing very good dmg... and they are silent by defualt

tonkor would be out the question to i need instant explosen?

11 minutes ago, ninjanads said:

tonkor would be out the question to i need instant explosen?

15 minutes ago, ashrah said:

maybe tolans ? i see 4 in a mag never really done throwing weapons sorry

Edited by ninjanads

15 minutes ago, ninjanads said:

maybe tolans ? i see 4 in a mag never really done throwing weapons sorry

i am not try with talons.....for that i mostly use orthos prime. ceramic dagger cz its fastest from all daggers.. and  penta.. but u can try .. other things

30 minutes ago, ninjanads said:

ok making penta atm

just dont forget to use firestorm cz will help a lot...u can do that in void capture missions to cap target and dont extract.. mobs respawn all time.. and do it solo    its much more easy

I never understand why somebody would farm focus. Thing is minimally useful and you get it after every missions anyway. Just get lenses to your top killer mostly used frames and weapons (5P /piece) and in a week or two you'll have enough focus to activate most useful passive nodes. 

1 minute ago, ThorienKELL said:

I never understand why somebody would farm focus. Thing is minimally useful and you get it after every missions anyway. Just get lenses to your top killer mostly used frames and weapons (5P /piece) and in a week or two you'll have enough focus to activate most useful passive nodes. 

For every kind of battle or a frame there is a different focus (at least that's my policy)

I use Zanurik for sortie defense on Ash while vazarin on Nova (and so on)

And you also never know, the focus system is still in beta, who knows what might happen in the future, u might need all the lenses.. better be ready

PS: it is in the game, so why not take advantage of it?

17 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

with narrowmond i can take shadow step and with my tolas boltas and spin to win invis for the 40 waves just like old lecter 

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Do as i do

Go to akkad with yr settings is on public

in no time a full squad will join

30 waves and u will get around 85k of focus point using mirage and synoid (magnetic dmg)

R5pXAZV.png

i can quake banshee for years on berri but i dont really want to i want something different like iv never tried throw weapons so im giving them ago.