Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4-player difficulty

404_Player_not_found

This is a great question-

If I'm not mistaken, mission difficulty in regards to enemy scaling is done by our "total conclave value".

So if you're solo it's your conclave x1, 4 peeps it's our combined conclave number.

If we were allowed to set the conclave value in solo play, that would be fun.

The default would be our 'base conclave number' of 1, then we could select 1 thru 4 for solo play maybe in the game settings of the menu.

Missions are easy at the base level, if you are on the edge or below the difficulty, it doesn't get any easier. You can play with high rank equipment, but that only modifies the boss level. The enemy spawn is tied with cell members, so that it always stays in shape with the team, so the best guess would be: find 4 people who are mad bad in the game, and play with them. That's the closes you will go to a 4 man difficulty mission on "solo", plus, if they die 4+ times they won't even be around. Beware, since enemy spawn does a check every now and then in defense and interception. Survival (and Excavation) don't do these checks (from what I have seen).

Oh, and also, be the host. If the host quits, the game will do a cell size check then even if you are on survival to reduce the enemy spawn. I'm not sure about people leaving YOUR mission tho, would require testing.

Good luck.

29 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

This is a great question-

If I'm not mistaken, mission difficulty in regards to enemy scaling is done by our "total conclave value".

So if you're solo it's your conclave x1, 4 peeps it's our combined conclave number.

If we were allowed to set the conclave value in solo play, that would be fun.

The default would be our 'base conclave number' of 1, then we could select 1 thru 4 for solo play maybe in the game settings of the menu.

I think the 'Conclave value' sets the enemy level, using leveled gear with more mods makes the base enemy level higher, while the number of players sets the enemy density, which is why some defense missions can be done in 5 minutes solo, but take far longer with a full squad.