Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS drops and more lag after the last several updates

Tornetic

Question

after the last few major updates, i began experiencing lag issues that i wouldn't have otherwise experienced before these updates, excluding silver grove. every so often in missions, my frames would drop to 10-15 and revert back to normal after 20 seconds. that would reoccur in about 1-2 minutes. when joining a squad, a lot of times my game would just freeze for a solid 5 minutes then id get disconnected, and its not my internet, i checked it. i have a geforce 820m with an i5 4210u and 4 gb of ram. please help, its really bothering me

5 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Tornetic said:

after the last few major updates, i began experiencing lag issues that i wouldn't have otherwise experienced before these updates, excluding silver grove. every so often in missions, my frames would drop to 10-15 and revert back to normal after 20 seconds. that would reoccur in about 1-2 minutes. when joining a squad, a lot of times my game would just freeze for a solid 5 minutes then id get disconnected, and its not my internet, i checked it. i have a geforce 820m with an i5 4210u and 4 gb of ram. please help, its really bothering me

Run something like HWmonitor, or HWinfo and check your CPU, and GPU, temps are fine. 

On 1/29/2017 at 6:17 AM, -BM-Leonhart said:

With those specs, there are a lot of things that can go wrong. The processor is just fine, but the GPU and RAM are pretty much on the border. So yeah, random drops are inevitable.

the thing is i never had this bad of lag before the war within update, the game ran fairly smoothly