The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Shouldn't Have Gotten The Snipetron

ZyloWolfzan

Note that I'm talking about the normal Snipetron, not the Vandal version. I think the Vandal version as a reward for this event was a GREAT idea. Gives those who want that last shot at the weapon that chance, and puts another Vandal up, so players can show others once the game is out of Beta "Yeah, I was there, it was awesome." However, the old Snipetron was just like this, just like the Braton Vandal, just like the Lato Vandal, it was something that was limited time, and those who were playing the game back then got it, then it was gone. It was their reward for being with the game during that time.

Then it was immediately tossed out, along with its better version, for this event. This seems like a kick in the teeth for the people who got the original Snipetron. First, the Vandal version is BETTER? This seems a bit off, but whatever, I can accept it, so long as the original Snipetron keeps its uniqueness, so long as it stays only in the hands of those who earned it....oh....wait....what's that in my foundry? Snipetron Blueprint. Why? You gave out the Vandal, the Vandal is BETTER even, WHY do you need to give out the Snipetron as well? What's the point of having limited edition if you just un-limit and re-limit it again later?

For anyone wondering, I actually never got the original Snipetron, I think it should have stayed only in the hands of those who got it originally.

signed my opinion though, anyone else's thoughts?

Zylo the Wolfbane

For anyone wondering, I actually never got the original Snipetron, I think it should have stayed only in the hands of those who got it originally.

DE is/was sorry about removing it without telling anyone in advanced. (This screwed over a lot of people who had recently reset and couldn't purchase it again.)

I had the snipetron, and got screwed out of it in the reset. People who have the Snipetron aren't early adopters, they were the ones who lucked out and didn't lose it or buy it before it was suddenly taken off

The regular Snipetron was actually just a standard shop weapon like the rest, I don't believe it was ever stated to have been limited edition, but was instead removed due to the fact that it's a Corpus weapon that shoots bullets instead of lasers.

Sorry, Vanilla Snipetron wasnt an exclusive nor limited time edition, not even a gift, reward or prize. They simply suddenly got rid of it of the market without any warning. No offense, but your whole argument fails.

Apologies for having an opinion apparently. I guess I'm not allowed to think my own thoughts?

I'll keep it in mind and stop expressing myself I guess, thanks for letting me know internet.

signed I appreciate it, really.

Zylo the Wolfbane

only people who participated got anything. the blueprint was only given to those who participated and killed at least one drone.

i really dont see the problem here. if you dont like the original, sell it. if you think it sucks, sell it. if you think you dont diserve it, sell it.

the rest of us see it as that cherry on top of our sundae, and are happy to have it.

Sorry, Vanilla Snipetron wasnt an exclusive nor limited time edition, not even a gift, reward or prize. They simply suddenly got rid of it of the market without any warning. No offense, but your whole argument fails.

This.

Also, people like me who used the reset had the Snipetron before resetting and lost it, only to also have it being removed from the market without any notice at all. I'm happy I got the chance to get it back since it was a huge kick in the "ahem" when they removed it without notice.

Apologies for having an opinion apparently. I guess I'm not allowed to think my own thoughts?

I'll keep it in mind and stop expressing myself I guess, thanks for letting me know internet.

Zylo the Wolfbane

Expressing yourself is fine; There will always be people who disagree though. You can't simply post a thread that's a suggestion of sorts, and just expect all positive response

I didn't know people would care so much about that. I mean, we have bugs, exploits, hacks and whatnot to deal with, but hey, let us rather discuss about why everyone has access to a freaking WEAPON now.

Elitism, I appreciate your everlasting presence, but please, screw off.

I think the entire community should be able to have access to every weapon that has ever been released.  Events like this are a good way to do so.  I hope to see the CBT vandal weapons available for all, as well, one day.  

Expressing yourself is fine; There will always be people who disagree though. You can't simply post a thread that's a suggestion of sorts, and just expect all positive response

Not talking about you, I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but

"Threads like this are why we need downvoting back.

Elitism makes me sick."

"Whiny post f the day"

and "Elitism, I appreciate your everlasting presence, but please, screw off."

are not disagreement, they are people attacking me for having an opinion.

As I said, I never actually owned the original Snipetron, something people apparently didn't read.

signed so stop calling me an elitist, please?

Zylo the Wolfbane

I hope to see the CBT vandal weapons available for all, as well, one day.  

Nah, I do personally think the other two vandals should stay exclusive. My issue with the snipetron's "exclusivity" is that there was absolutely no warning. If they told everyone a week or so before taking it off the market, and let people keep it through a reset, I would've been 100% ok with it.

Zylo the Wolfbane

Mate, i didnt want to sound rude. But your argument still fails. You asked about our thoughts, and so i answered. Never wanted to make you feel bad. I hope you keep expressing yourself. :D

Edited by Eversor

Not talking about you, I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but

"Threads like this are why we need downvoting back.

Elitism makes me sick."

"Whiny post f the day"

and "Elitism, I appreciate your everlasting presence, but please, screw off."

are not disagreement, they are people attacking me for having an opinion.

As I said, I never actually owned the original Snipetron, something people apparently didn't read.

signed so stop calling me an elitist, please?

Zylo the Wolfbane

Personal attacks in place of criticism?...

Welcome to the internet, Zylo the Wolfbane.

;)

Personal attacks in place of criticism?...

Welcome to the internet, Zylo the Wolfbane.

;)

I keep hoping that maybe, just maybe, the next forum I join will be better, just maybe...

signed my hopes, they continue to be dashed.

Zylo the Wolfbane