Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties are for 2000 Endo

(XBOX)WhippingxBoy

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

M8, you're lucky. Most of my rewards are regular lenses.

I'd like more of those, they would make getting greater lenses cheaper. They also sell for varying amounts of platinum. I can't sell endo, and I already have more then 110'000 of the stuff.

8 minutes ago, VakarisJ said:

I'd like more of those, they would make getting greater lenses cheaper. They also sell for varying amounts of platinum. I can't sell endo, and I already have more then 110'000 of the stuff.

There is no point in crafting greater lenses. You can buy them from market 40p each which you can make much quicker by selling mods and prime parts. Crafting a greater one requires a forma, 4 regular lenses and Argon.

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Househ0ld Item said:

Started doing Sorties this week and after 6 days have had 2000 endo 4 times.

That isn't RNG

Yeah I've been saying this for weeks now and a lot of people like myself have been pestering DE about in streams and forums.
They finally got the message and said they will look over the drop tables for sorties and tweak them because clearly something is wrong if so many people are unhappy about it.
[DE]Sheldon is the one to direct this to, hopefully he reads these posts and takes the feedback on board when he looks back over the drop table.
Even [DE]Steve mentioned to him in the last devstream an idea about how the RNG can be "controlled" in a way so multiple drops of the same reward won't occur; reducing the frequency of same drops resulting in more variety. It would be a welcome change for sure.