Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

terminal hack macro / hack?

Devinee

Question

seen it now the 2nd time 1 guy did hack those terminals in 1-2 seconds in sortie missions.  ciphers are disabled in sorties so was this guy hacking or using macros?  may i should send a report to DE to look into this?

Edited by Devinee

9 answers to this question

What kind of Cipher was it? Grineer or Corpus? If it was Corpus it would make a bit more sense that they could complete it fast, as that is the easier of the two puzzles and can be completed much faster, even with making mistakes.

As for the Grineer, with 8 segments and reversing each time you slot one, and only 3 mistakes possible, it'll be much more difficult to get done fast. 

Just now, (Xbox One)BroaderSaucer said:

Might be a combo of being good at the puzzle and some lag on your side.

well grineer don't really have a puzzle and definitly no lag because i was standing next to him while he did it 2 times (door + terminal) and both almost instant

I can run the more complex Corpus ciphers easily. The Grineer ones always give me trouble since I have issues with the timing... outside of Vaults, though, the Liset Override works perfectly for countering alerts, and even in Vaults, it can delay the data destruction if you get a moron who barrels past you and trips the alarm.

corpus is a joke, make the outside connect, make the inside match. as for grineer, that normally takes a little more time since u get 3 mistakes, the thing reverses direction every click, AND it gets ridiculously fast towards the end.