Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlucky rolls on sorty.

Whitedragon1204

Have you gotten endo every time for the last 5 days? or have gotten resource boosters for the last 5 day? Are you running out of places to put lens?

well, I created this post after I have gotten resource drop bonuses 5 times in a row and now I am beyond set for life on resources and have not gotten a riven mods in over 2 weeks. I feel like DE should put a cap on a number of times you can get the same thing no matter what is the reward. At least a 3X cap would be nice. I know there are people who probably never have to deal with this but it's a small idea that I feel can help :).

Side note: Why forma rewards? We get plenty in relic mission and making them forces us to come back to the game lol.

According to the Wiki, the drop chance of boosters is 9.81%.

If I've done my math correctly, that makes the chance of getting five in a row .0009%.  That's just nine players out of every million. You should feel special.

(Joking aside, it would be nice if we couldn't get a given reward more than once or twice in a row. Better still would be switching to a token system that allows you to earn rewards rather than relying entirely on RNG. Is yet another thread about the issue really necessary, though? There are already dozens if not hundreds of threads about sortie rewards.)

Yeah I know how you feel. I've think I've gotten 1 riven in the last 20 or so sorties... and they are the only reason I even bother with them. At this point most people realize the rewards are generally speaking terrible, but the real question is what direction DE decides to go with it. (Assuming it changes at all). I've gotten far more 2k endo (now replaced), I've even gotten more 4k endo than I have rivens. The 4k endo is fine, but the fact that rivens are "common" yet I have only gotten the 1 seems rather far-fetched to me.

Pretty sure everyone would prefer a token system (as the thread for that attests), but somehow I doubt we're actually going to get one.

Edited by Invisum

3 hours ago, Syvarin said:

According to the Wiki, the drop chance of boosters is 9.81%.

If I've done my math correctly, that makes the chance of getting five in a row .0009%.  That's just nine players out of every million. You should feel special.

(Joking aside, it would be nice if we couldn't get a given reward more than once or twice in a row. Better still would be switching to a token system that allows you to earn rewards rather than relying entirely on RNG. Is yet another thread about the issue really necessary, though? There are already dozens if not hundreds of threads about sortie rewards.)

wow lol. I know there is a thread but this seems to be a little off and can apply to that token system too.