Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you help me for my ask ?

ElectroRugaji

Question

13 answers to this question

Given the research times and crafting times (especially the ones that require other weapons to build) I wouldn't worry too much about having that much at a given time. Having about 20 at a time is normally enough if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Imaru said:

Given the research times and crafting times (especially the ones that require other weapons to build) I wouldn't worry too much about having that much at a given time. Having about 20 at a time is normally enough if you ask me.

I have craft all of weapon I need for craft 

Just now, ElectroRugaji said:

I have craft all of weapon I need for craft 

Perhaps you have (I'm not omniscient so I don't know) but there's no point rushing through all the crafting, especially if you want to actually try to enjoy the weapons you're leveling up. There are some you won't like but some you will and there's no point rushing through it. 

The long and short of it is that you simply won't rank them all up at once, so there's no reason to craft them all at once if you ask me. 

2 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Perhaps you have (I'm not omniscient so I don't know) but there's no point rushing through all the crafting, especially if you want to actually try to enjoy the weapons you're leveling up. There are some you won't like but some you will and there's no point rushing through it. 

The long and short of it is that you simply won't rank them all up at once, so there's no reason to craft them all at once if you ask me. 

I need it because he are my last weapon to craft and exp :sad: