Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any average on how long Warframe Support usually takes to solve a request?

Kaokasalis

Question

I made a request to support on the 4th January and it have still not been answered. I have made requests before to Warframe Support and they have taken anywhere to a day or a week for them to solve a request before but never this long before. Last message i got from Warframe Support was on the January 18th which was a automated response apologizing for the delay. Is Warframe Support having problems or are they overloaded? Or am i just being impatient because its about to nearly be a month since i submitted the request? I dont want to make a big deal nor am i in any dissatisfied with Warframe Support as i know they can be busy but im just genuinely confused if this is normal and if its not then i am unsure of what step to take.

3 answers to this question

From what I've heard, the support team hasn't grown with the player base so there aren't really enough people to deal with all the tickets they're getting, and as such it will take longer than you might expect for them to get back to you on tickets. 

*Please DE*

We have a few great peepl that monitor the forums, responding to various questions and suggestions.

And monitoring the ToS here to make sure we all behave in a somewhat civilized manner.

Is there someone in SUPPORT that can monitor the forums, or maybe start a help desk.

My melee block keybinding to right mouse key, has been broken for 6 months.  I re-assigned it to my > key for the time being and that's been working-ish.

All other commands I have assigned to mouse are working as intended.  Melee left button channel works, left button fire, and right fire aim works no problem.