Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More skins and conclave exclusive alerts and rewards please

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

I have obtained every single reward in conclave and I personally think it would be in the developers interest to add more exclusive conclave items to encourage more people to play the mode regardless if they like it or not. For example I hate the infested salvage missions but in order to get nidus I a man forced to play that mission until I obtain what I desire. 

Yeah... you shouldn't force people to play what they don't like. Infested Salvage is different, its a PvE gamemode that unfortunately has a lot of RNG, whereas PvP is a horribly unbalanced mode that doesn't really reward you that well.

Edited by Cook-EN-

Just now, Cook-EN- said:

Yeah... you shouldn't force people to play what they don't like. Nidus is different, its a PvE gamemode that unfortunately has a lot of RNG, whereas PvP is a horribly unbalanced mode that doesn't really reward you that well.

That is your opinion. In my opinion pve is less balanced especially at end game levels and has terrible AI, spam enemies, grind, pointless quests with terrible story pvp on the other hand is fast and highly skill based (unless using a daikyu) 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

-snip-

For example I hate the infested salvage missions but in order to get nidus I a man forced to play that mission until I obtain what I desire. 

Not entirely sure this is relevant, given Warframe is a PvE based game.

Then to the other part, no one should be forced to play PvP. It's more of a side mode for those who like it. 

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I have obtained every single reward in conclave and I personally think it would be in the developers interest to add more exclusive conclave items to encourage more people to play the mode regardless if they like it or not. For example I hate the infested salvage missions but in order to get nidus I a man forced to play that mission until I obtain what I desire. 

This looks a lot like a knee-jerk reaction to unreasonable posts from entitled PvP critics.
There is no need to respond to unreasonable posts with your own unreasonable posts.
I daresay your credibility has suffered enough, no?

16 minutes ago, Cook-EN- said:

Yeah... you shouldn't force people to play what they don't like. Infested Salvage is different, its a PvE gamemode that unfortunately has a lot of RNG, whereas PvP is a horribly unbalanced mode that doesn't really reward you that well.

And this is a knee-jerk reaction post to this thread.

I see the magic of internet argument is hard at work today.
Can I get a lock?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

You don't need to be here. Especially when you haven't contributed to the original post at all.

"Someone questioning the legitimacy of my argument? Should I perform thoughtful introspection? Nah, I'll just tell 'em to git outta mah thread!"

It's pretty hard to believe that your two-sentence thread is anymore more than flamebait.
You're gonna have to deal with my criticism, "regardless if [you] like it or not".

Edited by SevenLetterKWord

1 minute ago, Shinobu_Scorpion said:

Not entirely sure this is relevant, given Warframe is a PvE based game.

Then to the other part, no one should be forced to play PvP. It's more of a side mode for those who like it. 

I gave the the infested salvage mission of a mode I don't like yet I must do in order to get certain content. It is only fair pvp should have content only available in pvp that has more of a functional use than just skins which is what I'm trying to get across 

2 minutes ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

This looks a lot like a knee-jerk reaction to unreasonable posts from entitled PvP critics.
There is no need to respond to unreasonable posts with your own unreasonable posts.

And this is a knee-jerk reaction post to this thread.

I can see the magic of internet argument is hard at work today.

Can I get a lock?

You don't need to be here. Especially when you haven't contributed to the original post at all.

25 minutes ago, Cook-EN- said:

Looks like you never played conclave, its the only balanced game mode in warframe ...

It just requiere to be mastered to enjoy it. Once you know how to move, aim, and learn the weapons and warframes, your good to go.

It's not like most of the pvp games where anyone can kill anyone after few games, it need some investments, some efforts, but yeah, its difficult to enjoy and have fun, when you keep being killed or can't kill anyone. How frustrated i have been while doing conclave.

I would play more conclave if the Syndicats standing from pve could be farmed while doing conclave, i don't have much time to play warframe so i have to choose its either pve or pvp. And so it ends up that i am not doing much pvp.

If the weekly reward mod could have a chance to be a Riven mod or if we could buy a mod pack with conclave standing which have a chance to offer Rare mods / Riven mods. I would probably play more often without feeling forced to play it as there is other ways to gets rare or riven mods which are not pvp.

As he say, it is not rewarding enough.

Conclave is a game mode that i really likes and dislikes at the same time.

As i also own all the conclave items, i have no point of playing it anymore.

Edited by clemza

38 minutes ago, clemza said:

Looks like you never played conclave, its the only balanced game mode in warframe ...

It just requiere to be mastered to enjoy it. Once you know how to move, aim, and learn the weapons and warframes, your good to go.

It's not like most of the pvp games where anyone can kill anyone after few games, it need some investments, some efforts, but yeah, its difficult to enjoy and have fun, when you keep being killed or can't kill anyone. How frustrated i have been while doing conclave.

I would play more conclave if the Syndicats standing from pve could be farmed while doing conclave, i don't have much time to play warframe so i have to choose its either pve or pvp. And so it ends up that i am not doing much pvp.

If the weekly reward mod could have a chance to be a Riven mod or if we could buy a mod pack with conclave standing which have a chance to offer Rare mods / Riven mods. I would probably play more often without feeling forced to play it as there is other ways to gets rare or riven mods which are not pvp.

As he say, it is not rewarding enough.

Conclave is a game mode that i really likes and dislikes at the same time.

As i also own all the conclave items, i have no point of playing it anymore.

I see the point of the post now you wish that PVE gear would drop in PVP or be obtainable with PVP standing, correct me if im wrong.

Thought the answer for that would be a resounding no despite conclave having some things already like the starter frames but only cause they are the starter frames. PVP and PVE needs to be separate in everything else as it would in some way devalue one or the other maybe even both. And before you bring up the riv elite set that doesnt count as it wasnt put in PVE it was put in the market which has everything to do with both game modes but interferes with nothing on either side. In fact one can argue why isnt more cosmetics from PVP isnt in there as majority of PVE stuff can be bought.

Just my 5 cents. ^

Edited by Omnipower

I see nothing wrong that certain weapons or frames be locked specific gamemodes or factions, that gives a reason to either work for those items, buy such items with platinum (if possible) or trade with other players for them.

That said, I think Conclave should have rewards that can be used in PvE:
-Conclave Mods: some of them are really good and would fit into PvE builds. Specially the Stances and several Warframe augments.

-Conclave Weapons: Conclave is a syndicate, and thus should have at least one weapon for itself. Options are a fully buit weapon that can be traded (like TheSixSynds) or a weapon blueprint, with a fully built weapon available for platinum on the market (like Simaris weapons)

-Conclave Warframe: A Quest-obtained Warframe featuring both PvE missions and Conclave PvP challenges, the result being a Warframe Blueprint  (as quest reward) and Warframe Parts Blueprints unlocked with Conclave standing.

-For players who have already completed TWW: a Riven mod (or a set of 3 rivens, one for each weapon category [Primary/Secondary/Melee) as 5th reward for the weekly mission. Since Riven mods, with their "get power trough a challenge" seems like something Teshin would come up with.

Edited by Nazrethim

21 hours ago, Cook-EN- said:

PvP is a horribly unbalanced mode that doesn't really reward you that well

So many people claim this yet when they ask what is unbalanced, they drop out because most of them never bothered with PvP and just go with the trend so before people claim that the game mode is unbalanced, please have some evidence as to back it up.

21 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

pvp on the other hand is fast and highly skill based (unless using a daikyu) 

You made a 5 pages long topic some months ago claiming this but a thousand times people have told you that its latency yet a thousand times you have choose to remain ignorant. So how about you a video about you using it and see for yourself that the Daikyu is already balanced.

10 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Conclave Weapons: Conclave is a syndicate, and thus should have at least one weapon for itself. Options are a fully buit weapon that can be traded

This is a brilliant idea, make it a special weapon like the other syndicates that is tradable and the ones that don't like Conclave could opt to buy it at the same price of the other syndicate weapons.

As for the topic itself, I agree that Conclave should award more stuff but nothing that impact PvE much that it must be a must-have and if they do, make it that the PvE people could buy with platinums. I think it would be a win-win situation.

Edited by (PS4)TheKiller9805

19 hours ago, (PS4)TheKiller9805 said:

You made a 5 pages long topic some months ago claiming this but a thousand times people have told you that its latency yet a thousand times you have choose to remain ignorant. So how about you a video about you using it and see for yourself that the Daikyu is already balanced.

I have asked each individual to show proof that this is a latency issue and yet none have given me any. "Ignorant" isn't the correct word more like "consistent" 

13 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

I have asked each individual to show proof that this is a latency issue and yet none have given me any. "Ignorant" isn't the correct word more like "consistent" 

You keep conveniently forgetting this.

You've changed up your argument several times to work around this footage, and while I'm sure you'll do that plenty of times again, the specific question you're asking in this thread is clear. This is your proof that it's a latency issue, not a hitbox issue.

Edited by Phasedragon