Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem unveiling two riven mods

GamesOfMatze

Question

Hello everybody,

I've got two riven mods which are slowly but surely driving me insane:

1. (Luck based?) I need to find 4 (Reinforced?) storage containers ("Lagerkisten" in german) wihtin one day.

Definition of a day? From Sortie reset to Sortie Reset; from 00:00 to 23:59; or 24 hours from the first find?

Is there an "easy" way of find those containers, other then blasting through lvl 30 Grineer missions with an Ignis and opening every container on the map?

2. Get 18 kills during wallrun/walllatch, without hitting the ground in between kills AND do not get discovered or raise an alarm.

This one is a brain melter for me...

As far as I can tell this mod begs for Loki/Ivara for the alarm part.

But I can't think of any kind of mission where I can find 18 enemies in one place to "ambush" from a wall. 

Defense missions used to be my goto for wallrun/walllatch, but starting those missions raises an alarm...

I'd be really grateful for any advice.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards

Matze

15 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, GamesOfMatze said:

As far as I can tell this mod begs for Loki/Ivara for the alarm part.

But I can't think of any kind of mission where I can find 18 enemies in one place to "ambush" from a wall. 

Don't know about the first one, because I've never gotten it before and honestly the thought scares me a little that it exists.

As for the second one, it is actually quite easy, especially with Ivara (or only with ivara?) prowl, sound arrow, hop onto a wall, use simulor or ignis.  Done.  You may have to use sound arrow to drag some groups together but eventually it shouldn't be hard to gather enough up, depends on the tileset and mission type.

11 minutes ago, GamesOfMatze said:

I need to find 4 (Reinforced?) storage containers

Actually I just realized this probably means caches, it may be a localization issue with translating the description.

Two sabotage missions and you're done.  3 in 1, 1 in the 2nd, or 2 and 2, whichever.  No idea about the 'within one day' requirement though.  

1.  I assume that this challenge is for hidden caches usually found on sabotage missions.  Just go to whatever sabotage maps you are most familiar with, use Animal Instinct or Loot Detector and investigate everything.  I don't know when the 24 hours starts or stops, but this one should take less than 40 minutes.

2.  Use Loki because he turns invisible and gets extra wall latch as his passive. Equip the mod Patagium for even more latch time.  Use a powerful area of effect weapon like Zarr or Tonkor.  Play solo on Eris, Akkad, turn invisible, let the enemies pile up around the objective, then wall latch and start blasting. 18 is a lot of enemies, you may not get it on wave 1 but by wave 5 there should be enough enemies at once.

I don't know if defense raises the alarm for purposes of the mod.  Try and see.  It should tell you immediately if you fail.  You may have to use Ivara and noise arrows on an exterminate or sabotage to group the enemies together.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

1.  I assume that this challenge is for hidden caches usually found on sabotage missions.  Just go to whatever sabotage maps you are most familiar with, use Animal Instinct or Loot Detector and investigate everything.  I don't know when the 24 hours starts or stops, but this one should take less than 40 minutes.

2.  Use Loki because he turns invisible and gets extra wall latch as his passive. Equip the mod Patagium for even more latch time.  Use a powerful area of effect weapon like Zarr or Tonkor.  Play solo on Eris, Akkad, turn invisible, let the enemies pile up around the objective, then wall latch and start blasting. 18 is a lot of enemies, you may not get it on wave 1 but by wave 5 there should be enough enemies at once.

I don't know if defense raises the alarm for purposes of the mod.  Try and see.  It should tell you immediately if you fail.  You may have to use Ivara and noise arrows on an exterminate or sabotage to group the enemies together.

This, although one thing.

With Loki, you don't need any wall latch mods. His passive lets him wall latch as long as you want, so you should be able to do this with any build.

1 minute ago, Jeahanne said:

This, although one thing.

With Loki, you don't need any wall latch mods. His passive lets him wall latch as long as you want, so you should be able to do this with any build.

10x longer than most frames not infinite

1. Try the hidden caches in sabotage missions.

2. Nova, blow it all up on an infested mission, if you do it quick enough you can get it to work. If not, Loki, with the silent augment. 

Edited by Xirka

Thanks again everyone.

I was able to solve the second riven aswell.

Simply entered an extermination with a friend (Loki).

I waited in the spawn room as an Ember while he ran through the mission and collected alot of enemys, then he vanished.

I ran to the room, up a wall and started WoF.

Thanks again everyone.