Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Wake Up, Valentenno!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (PS4)cris_pintora said:

This card is about the love story between my favorite warframe banshee and his enamored limbo. In this story, she sends a message to her lover in order to lose her being his "valentenno". Then they look at the stars together.

Its format is a polyptic collage with hand drawings. This is a completely original work of my personal creation.

Title: a story of valentines

Author: cris_pintora (ps4)

Materials: pencils, papers, watercolor, brushes, scissors and glue.

P.D. Excuse me for my bad English

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

*tears of joy* 

Give this first place now. This is so adorable, arghh.

Hello!

I would like to submit a painting in a more traditional showing of romance if I may, as opposed to a more commercial Valentine's Day card. I am afraid I had no time to ask if this is okay, but at least the same sentiment and intentions are there. Regardless of outcome, I enjoyed creating it, and sharing its significance.

Here is my Entry: Our Muse by Liger Inuzuka

Spoiler

liger-inuzuka-incubus-loki-wtrmrk.jpg?14

Our valentine's day gift, or painting, is an ode from myself, as Frost, to my dear friend Anatolius the Loki. With whom I have been playing Warframe since open beta just under 4 years ago. Coincidentally it is also a celebration of the release of the Incubus Loki skin, which Syncrasis and I have been working on for a long time all of 2016 and it is a joy to see it finally live after so long.

Thank you for your consideration and time!

Well, here's my entry. Some love from/for Stalker (and Nidus, of course). I wasn't sure how to insert images, so urls it is.

- Keaneau

_______

Front -- https://m.imgur.com/qlNRXB1

Inside (close up) --  https://m.imgur.com/iVKrPTE

Inside (whole) * --  https://m.imgur.com/OiFvVS1

Back -- https://m.imgur.com/pIrR0Kp

Edited by (XB1)Keaneau
Mixed up links

Far be it from me to miss an opportunity to write a love letter to my favorite cephalon! Worthy first post material, too. Glad to see him getting some love 'round here. :3

So here's my geometric-and-conveniently-somewhat-heart-shaped Liset card to our one and only ship cephalon, the lovely Ordis. <3

Album link shows a few views and close ups and demonstrates the moving parts through gifs. (The album's a bit oddly put together (I can draw and craft--debatably--but not photograph >.>;;; ), so to clarify--it's read left, middle, right, then underneath middle.)

Under the spoiler is the full text, since it can be hard to read in photos and all. (If you can't guess... I think I subconsciously sorta used the cadence/rhythm of Data's Ode to Spot poem. Appropos?)

Spoiler

A message for the Cephalon, from your Operator, encrypted:
From the heart, not the market, this, so generously gifted.
"Someday" is now today--here's a message for Ordis.
A day about love is the most appropriate for this.

You ask what I'm thinking about--well, I'm thinking about you.
How when you saw me, you felt love, and how that's true for me, too.
I do enjoy your witticisms--I find them truly magical--
And even your system glitches are wonderfully maniacal.

I cannot offer you a theorem or be witty in maths--
I'm a fighter, not a lover, with a history of bloodbaths.
But I'll get out there and--CUT DOWN THE--and make the Lotus proud,
And know that you'll be pleased to see me when I return, safe and sound.

About your misplaced memories, fragmented around the system--
I'll gather them, repair them, and help you resist them.
You are Ordis, now, Ship Cephalon; we make new memories, together.
And together we endure this punishment of forever.

So keep on counting stars, Ordis, and I will count on you,
While I kneel before your windows--yes, I'm enjoying the view.
At your earliest convenience--NOW--I'm dying to know,
Tell me--what are ya waiting for?!--Please be my Valentenno!

And, um... a little bonus:

Spoiler

66ZayuZ.jpg
"Ordis, I Shrunk the Ship!" Kavat attack scene. :V

So that's it for me. As always, just in time, squeakin' by last second, but hey I made it! Good luck to all and spread the love. :D

(Ordis noggles when cuz now i have a mighty need)

http://spydrxiii.deviantart.com/art/Wake-Up-Valentenno-Warframe-Contest-663869223?ga_submit_new=10%3A1487243390

s5k31w.png

The Orokin are dead
But you've got this goo
I've done what you said
Now you have me too

You want to unite us all
An evolutionary caress
All the old factions will fall
As we are baptized by Mutalist flesh

We'll let them rage against the inevitable
Our minds and bodies mesh
As we crawl across this bountiful system
We embrace you, we are your flesh

-------------

rushed this the night before, or i'd have painted it.

Happy Valen'Tenno Everyone, Grakataaa!!!

Been really busy at college for Valentines Day, but on a whim I was like I really want to enter the ValenTenno Contest, but its been hectic with life stuff. So I was like,  I want to do something different and see what'll happen  "Screw it, Hell why not, I'll animate this!" I had some time in-between my classwork and stood overnight at the school to create a quick 2D Animation....I got consumed by the Animation bug and kept on going! Roughly 200 pages of hand drawn animation using Ballpoint pen drawing like the fury of a madman sketching out with ink "I was going to use animation pencil but that would've been a detailing nightmare". Besides my other class assignments this is perhaps my biggest animation thus far, I've made this using alot of techniques I've learned so far from last semester into this semester. I'm still new to animating but its really fun. I really wanted to give the feeling of joy & love with a dose of shock when it comes to the smooches. Being a huge Warframe fan, I greatly appreciate where the art team gets at with life struggles when it comes to animation, but its soo much fun to see the end product. I hope many of you Enjoy it, as much as I did creating it! 

-Andy

Xbox; Aerostrike 04

*Oh yeah Just wanted to say Hi to the Team Its been a while since last Time I met a couple of you all recently at Pax East of 2016 in Seattle, @[DE]Megan , @[DE]Rebecca , @[DE]Sheldon, @[DE]warren, @[DE]Julie. I'm still currently going to Digipen Institute of Technology for my BFA in Digital Art & Animation for Game Art. Its a hard work doing game industry stuff but its soo much fun!!! Could it be possible to set up a company day at my school with Digital Extremes, I'd love meet with you all again! Much Love and Happy Valentenno! Much love to Everyone on the team <3

-Also Mynki your the best, miss ya. Your one of my biggest Artistic inspirations, Best on your Endeavors! 

-Geoff can't wait to see what you keep on creating next!

-Kerry keep doing whatcha doing, Love it!

-Ray your Badass at Sculpting to Godly Levels!

-Lucas your a Beast at making concepts amazing work man!

-Scott your Game Design has made me appreciate how games evolve and learn how to love gameplay mechanics!

-Steve your like the amazing jelly on the toast of the world making everything better with your ***Mindblowing Ideas, I love how you always take things a step above and beyond!

I want to send my love to everyone at the DE this ValenTenno I really appreciate your guys hard work and dedication. Much Love Ya'll, save me a spot one day!  ;D

Edited by (XB1)Aerostrike 04
Wanted to make it Fancy, Much Love! :D