Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When rolling kuva mods, how about always showing the player the total amount of kuva he has?

Troll_Logic

16 minutes ago, thatguythatrocks said:

when selecting a riven mod there will be a kuva counter at the top right corner beside to the endo counter.

Yes, but once you're in the rolling screen, you can't see how much you have left. After one or two rolls, knowing how much you have left would be nice. That way I can tell if, one, I  have enough to keep rolling or, two, if I should keep rolling with amount I have left. That's what the OP is saying, and I agree with his idea.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, FireSegment said:

well one of the rule in design gambling games is that u don't remind how low the gambler's pocket has become cuz they would probably decide to stop wasting their money/resource

And sadly, the riven reroll is just that - a gambling machine.

I understand your point, but your forgetting the player's chips are right there; always in sight. :)

2 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

I understand your point, but your forgetting the player's chips are right there; always in sight. :)

i understand the chips purpose is to represent the stakes of the game (for cards games). If u mean slot machines chips, well ... nothing cant "hide" that anyway.

On 3/12/2017 at 8:15 PM, FireSegment said:

i understand the chips purpose is to represent the stakes of the game (for cards games). If u mean slot machines chips, well ... nothing cant "hide" that anyway.

I mean the player's chips.  When placing a bet, the player can always see how many chips he has in front of him.  He can always see his own chips.