Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why only some special weapons tradeable?

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

So prisma, vandal, wraith, nezha, syndicate, and archwing items are tradeable besides primes? But why not other hard to get pieces or blueprints or actual weapons? I'm talking dread, hate, despair. I'm talking brakk and detron i'm talking spy rng ivara. Why not them? Maybe even oberon or ash n loki (Tbh i dunno where you get loki atm lol. At least not right off) 

Hek even now with tww we have orvius pieces tradeable. Why not some of these just as special as the tradeable special weapons? Can we do that?

Just my thoughts.

didnt they remove the ability to trade nezha's parts when he got moved to the tenno lab? i can kinda understand the assassin weapon drops, but the frames shouldn't be (just an fyi, isnt loki from neptune's boss?) heck, the only reason nezha's part bps were tradeable in the first place is cus they came from the once a day sortie, all the other ways to get frames, besides quest frames, can be farmed as much as you desire, the only thing stopping you from doing so is yourself (or maybe your schedule, but thats a different matter)

The main reason is because of Plat sales and frame/weapon sales through the market. Having tradeable parts is alright for stuff where the drops are comparably less (e.g. event/ rare weapons), or where the usage statistics are comparatively niche (Archwing). For anything else, it's in DE's economic interests to limit frame and weapon access to RNG. Its a necessary component to the free-to-play model.

The archwing weapon parts are tradable because they are syndicate rewards now instead of drops, meaning they are now a commodity that you can be locked out of from due to a significant investment and time being in your way to change syndicates. Thus, they made them tradable to not put an unintended bias on any one side of the syndicate groups as well as match the ability to trade syndicate weapons/mods. Nezha is not tradable anymore due to being a dojo research frame now compared to a sortie reward, which was a lot more RNG than Ivara ever was. Ivara just takes time, and you should earn her like you should all your frames. This applies to the three hunters' sets of weapons; the Dread/Hate/Dispair/War/Broken War, the Detron, and the Brakk. Prisma items are tradable because they are sold from Baro, while the Wraith/Vandal parts are tradable due to them being invasion rewards which are time restricted, as well as many of them being sold by Baro for a time.

Orvius I do not know, it is the only one I don't agree with and I feel it should be non-tradable.

Edited by NeithanDiniem