(PSN)Keiji_Haku

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Keiji_Haku said:

It has

+115.8% impact damage

+166.4% Critical Chance

-43.4% status duration

Maybe give me a price estimation to go with it.

Please and thank you

I would re-roll that.

You are looking for.

-Critical Damage

-Multishot

-Damage

-Fire rate (faster draw time)

I dont think that riven would sell for much, since it needs more kuva.

on PC 75-100p , not sure what the console prices are.

Crit Chance is really good, with Max rank Point Strike, you have 208% Crit Chance! That is really good. However, impact damage is a minor downside, and reduced status duration is a huge downside.

Dread outshine in not only can red crit often, also the Slash base IPS and Slash Proc. Increase Impact damage will slightly reduce the chance of procing Slash. Not major, but still a downside. Reduced status duration is a huge downside, since Slash procs is base on duration, reduced means decrease Slash Procsl damage. But overall, with 100% Red Crits, it'll still do better damage than without Rivens.

Is it good? Yes. Is it Godly? Definitely No. I'll give, maybe 6 to 7/10. I'll definite re-roll to get a better stats.

For the price, it depends how many times it rolled. Since it's a mainstream weapon's riven that is highly demanded, it has a nice starting price for about 100p. If it reach the maximum kuva cost, then 100p. If 0 roll, then maybe 150p or lower. The price is base on my point of view, you could offer a difference price and see if any buyers would buy.

This riven is absolutely horrible, trash grade type and it amazes me how people cannot tell.

impact is useless on dread, it's heavy duty slash weapon.

Crit chance is not bad but this mod is very valuable only to push weapon to 100% crit. (which dread has anyway) , After that, crit damage is far more favorable. 

- status dur. will directly affect it's slash procs, damage gas, toxin, fire or whatever other status you decide to choose. So it kills faboulous slash based dps on dread which is highly unfavorable.

On dread you want - damage, multishot, slash damage, crit damage

tier 2 are elemental damages and (probably) crit chance

EDIT it seems like crit chance is better then i thought, reading by wiki. I played 1-2 yrs back more then now not sure if DE messed with red crit mechanics or my memory is playing tricks on me. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

1 minute ago, ThorienKELL said:

Crit chance is not bad but this mod is very valuable only to push weapon to 100% crit. (which dread has anyway) , After that, crit damage is far more favorable. 

You will gain more from guaranteeing red crits than you will from a 25% chance of a red crit, even with crit damage.

You don't have to agree, but you're wrong.