Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need advice for Ember Prime.

Ikiat

Question

Hey guys, it's DB_Gaming here.

So as you may know, Ember Prime and Frost Prime were unvaulted in December for quite some time. Due to the fact I was a kind-of-a-new-player type (I started playing in January 2016), I was very hyped to farm those two Warframes because I haven't had the chance to do it after they have been released. I thought it would turn out good for me, at least then, because I was very unlucky and I couldn't get Mag, after a lot of sleepless nights. :D  I managed to get Ember's Neuros and Chassis. While I was farming for her Systems, I got to receive Frost's Chassis as well. I didn't want him though, but I held onto the blueprint anyways.

I farmed ALL of Ember's parts, except for her Blueprint itself.

Bad thing is that Murphy's laws took effect after that.

I barely got Ember's Systems from another player's reward, but I had to go to school and stopped playing. We had a project to do, so I didn't have any time to waste. Good news is that I got an A, but I couldn't farm Ember in time. It was already 18th January, but I knew I had to at least farm up some prime parts so I could trade them for her BP. That is, until I went to the left of my Arsenal and opened my Relic Refinement Menu. I almost had no relics. >.> The only relics I had contained things like Braton Prime's Blueprint, Hikou Prime's Pouch and so on...

I got really pissed off, but I still had some prime parts (albeit not sets) and thought they might be worth something. I was visiting trade chat every day, but to no avail. I'm really poor as well, and I don't have much time to farm, because high school.

I don't know what to do, because I built Ember's components, but I don't have the Blueprint to complete the Warframe. I need some advice on what to do from now on, because I really need help.

Thanks!

Edited by DB_Gaming

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, DB_Gaming said:

I don't know what to do, because I built Ember's components, but I don't have the Blueprint to complete the Warframe. I need some advice on what to do from now on, because I really need help.

Hold onto the parts you have, and either wait for Ember to be unvaulted again or try and trade for the BP.

Ember's BP is the rarest of her parts, so it's not surprising that's the one you're missing.

There's always a chance you'll get the parts you want from other players' rewards if you just continue to run your relics in public fissure missions. I've picked up a few vaulted parts that way.

Take a look at the warframe.market website to get an idea of the value of different prime parts.

15 minutes ago, DB_Gaming said:

As the legendary Murphy once said: "If something can go wrong, it WILL go wrong."

Thats not even remotely related to "irony".

But on topic, Chuck has the right idea. hold on to your embe rparts and hope that you can possibly trade or earn enough plat to buy the BP before she's unvaulted again.