Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: The Glast Gambit 19.8.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix is live on Xbox One! 

Wow, hotfixing exploits that are in favour of the players are ASAP.

But if it comes to things like Ducats from some days ago..........no hotfix ever

Lame DE, just lame

Sorry to sound like a #$&(% but stuff like that is what is driving your players and fans nuts!

Sorry for the out of focus issue, as I still do not understand the operation of the forum. But the tennos that play with me live to ask and I decided to come and suggest A dlc with the history of ordis or stalker And new maps as they did in the kuva fortress And the rest is just to congratulate the team for the beautiful game

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)ClAvIDiKiS ViLE said:

non related to banshee but i have complaint , so i recently got the despair riven mod and rolled it 5 times and on 4/5 times i got +heat and +damage to grineer . so just wanted to ask is this normal and do i blame rng or are the rolls only supposed to give you those mods

RNG, gotta love RNG

Hi my name is icey zedz I play in xbox1 I really like this game but it feed up cus I have get error in some quest then my rawerd not come to me and I can't play the quest again and I can't get any mission like archon wing and more customers I get error and I lost everything and you say I have done the quest but my rawerd not come to me so plz fix it up ty