Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Size of file for PS4 update?

(PSN)Pawkeshup

Question

13 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, (PS4)xXBearPawz said:

When do we get round 7 tenno gen i was confused on dates

"You might have heard that TennoGen Round 7 will be released simultaneously on all platforms in the near future. Well, mark your calendars because 12 new TennoGen items will hopefully be coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on February 15th!"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/760416-tennogen-round-7-release-and-prime-model-update/

FYI, I kept deleting old games one by one and retrying and the download finally started when I had 52.93GB free.  When the download fails the error message should read the exact amount of space needed, not "there's not enough room, you need to delete some stuff..."

The actual update is 499.4MB.  I would love to know why I need almost 53GB of free space to download and install a 500MB update.

I just read the release notes.  52.93GB for one new weapon, two new mods, and a ton of garbage cosmetic crap.  Can we get some new content instead of more "FashionFrame" skins...?

Edited by (PS4)Shauner74

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shauner74 said:

FYI, I kept deleting old games one by one and retrying and the download finally started when I had 52.93GB free.  When the download fails the error message should read the exact amount of space needed, not "there's not enough room, you need to delete some stuff..."

The actual update is 499.4MB.  I would love to know why I need almost 53GB of free space to download and install a 500MB update.

I just read the release notes.  52.93GB for one new weapon, two new mods, and a ton of garbage cosmetic crap.  Can we get some new content instead of more "FashionFrame" skins...?

We need a fix for this bug. I'm really tired to delete games each times we have an update. If i Need nearly 53 Go this means i have to delete an entire game. Not sure I'll update Warframe this time.

Edited by (PS4)HeartCoreGamer