Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Blade, Radial Javelin and Magnetize

(PSN)Crixus044

Question

The wiki seems to be unsure of the information on it. I've had the idea that radial javelin, exalted blade, and magnetize work together as radial javelin and bullet attractor use to loooong ago, but I've seen nothing on it, and my torturous time away from my ps4 has made me unable to test myself. Can anyone confirm two things?

A. Radial Javelin and Magnetize.....does it work? IS THE DYNAMIC DUO BACK?!?!?

B. Does magnetize pull exalted blades, and if so, how? Do waves circle around like the lanka, does it just go straight through, or do the waves get pulled in then just continue going?

If really like to know because I'm making a playbook for when i get back online with my friends and i want to do all this cool stuff i have planned and I don't want to waste the precious little time i would have. If anyone can answer, it would be a blessing. Thank you in advance

Chris

5 answers to this question

the question is whether magnetize makes exalted blade projectiles spin around itself like loot drops, making it hit enemies multiple times?

I don't think so, but I do think it's still an o.k combo; grab mobs together, hit em with EB... nothing special though really.

Would be cool to have more cross-warframe interaction like that. Elements effecting one another.

What other plans did you have written in your "playbook" if i might be so nosy?

8 hours ago, helioth137 said:

the question is whether magnetize makes exalted blade projectiles spin around itself like loot drops, making it hit enemies multiple times?

I don't think so, but I do think it's still an o.k combo; grab mobs together, hit em with EB... nothing special though really.

Would be cool to have more cross-warframe interaction like that. Elements effecting one another.

What other plans did you have written in your "playbook" if i might be so nosy?

All sorts of different warframe synergies with weapons and other warframes. So far, I got about 24 warframe+melee, 10 warframe+ranged weapon, and 10 warframe+warframe synergies. Stuff like ice chroma with a rakta dark dagger to gain 400 shields without vigor or arcane barrier.

Or how about a toxic chroma and mesa? Toxic Elemental ward increases holster rate for mesa, which for some reason increases peacemaker's fire rate.

How can you make a miragulor more op? Limbo banish, since it may banish mirage, but it doesn't banish her doppelgangers, thus still making the synoid simulor work through the rift exactly the same

And how about a one punch man atlas with a venka prime? Increased combo counters with landslide make it one punch anything up to level 250.

Those are just some of my ideas. Anyways, i can't wait to get back and try these out. I've got tons more to go. Use them wisely 😉