Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help me with my sancti tigris build

zoobmer

Question

7 answers to this question

re: status builds on shotguns the general consensus is:

IF a Shotgun can't reach "100% status without multishot" then there's no reason to build for Status.

And Sancti Tigris is one of the many shotguns that can not reach 100% status.

So no reason to build for status. 

So you're going to want to pretty much go with a Damage build. The mods you have and the mods suggested by Myscho are good.

If you have the Chilling Reload mod, I really like it a lot. Faster reload is really nice and it has a really low capacity cost (only 5 points maxed out). 

*Now, whenever you get your hands on the Tigris Prime that can be built for Status, but that's a different topic, heh.

Here're the 3 builds I run on my Sancti, mostly I just use build/config A) as it works fine for most anything.

Spoiler

BA32FA41474D08597FC35451A4F33D7A9089F0A7 (1680×1050)680C8AF37D05D2C0FC914FA733B4E19F1CCD5C7C (1680×1050)53D2224E79FAE11947A841D19D70E184FBC092B4 (1680×1050)

Cheers!
~R~

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Point strike, hells chamber, seeking fury, contagious spread, charged shell, blaze are good

Switch Tactical pump and Incendiary coat for Sweeping serration or Vicious spread if you have them

1 hour ago, ThorienKELL said:

This is my year old build, all is the same now except chilling reaload went instead of tactical pump.

sancti tigris, screenshot

I still use it because it reloads much faster then my 100% proc tigris prime, which again hits harder. 

1 hour ago, Rolunde said:

re: status builds on shotguns the general consensus is:

IF a Shotgun can't reach "100% status without multishot" then there's no reason to build for Status.

And Sancti Tigris is one of the many shotguns that can not reach 100% status.

So no reason to build for status. 

So you're going to want to pretty much go with a Damage build. The mods you have and the mods suggested by Myscho are good.

If you have the Chilling Reload mod, I really like it a lot. Faster reload is really nice and it has a really low capacity cost (only 5 points maxed out). 

*Now, whenever you get your hands on the Tigris Prime that can be built for Status, but that's a different topic, heh.

Here're the 3 builds I run on my Sancti, mostly I just use build/config A) as it works fine for most anything.

Hide contents

BA32FA41474D08597FC35451A4F33D7A9089F0A7 (1680×1050)680C8AF37D05D2C0FC914FA733B4E19F1CCD5C7C (1680×1050)53D2224E79FAE11947A841D19D70E184FBC092B4 (1680×1050)

Not signed in

Cheers!
~R~

2 hours ago, ZBanx said:

here's my placeholder build. stat changes are compared to my base build, which is linked to in the original post.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

hmmm... since I'm going for a DPS build, I think I'll keep the build I posted, and replace one of the 90% elemental mods with chilling reload. the question is, which one?

6 hours ago, ZBanx said:

since I'm going for a DPS build, I think I'll keep the build I posted, and replace one of the 90% elemental mods with chilling reload. the question is, which one?

I'd actually replace Tactical Pump with Chilling Reload since they basically do the same thing as far as reload speed goes, with the added benefit of CR giving damage as well. 

Then you could use the extra capacity you pick up (2 points) to rank up that Charged Shell for an even great damage boost.

So you'd end up with this build - Waframe builder - Sancti Tigris which according to the Builder has a Sustained Damage of  35961.

Where the one you're using right now shows a Sustained Damage of  28202.

And both of them have a 1.0 Reload speed. ;-)

Alternatively, you could replace Incendiary Coat with Chilling Reload and keep Tactical Pump, (and max out the Charged Shell) which shows a reload speed of .811 and Sustained Damage of  32908.

Personally, I find the 1.0 reload speed to be pretty functional, but to each their own there. Either way, it does a truckload of damage. 

Cheers!
~R~

18 hours ago, Rolunde said:

I'd actually replace Tactical Pump with Chilling Reload since they basically do the same thing as far as reload speed goes, with the added benefit of CR giving damage as well. 

Then you could use the extra capacity you pick up (2 points) to rank up that Charged Shell for an even great damage boost.

So you'd end up with this build - Waframe builder - Sancti Tigris which according to the Builder has a Sustained Damage of  35961.

Where the one you're using right now shows a Sustained Damage of  28202.

And both of them have a 1.0 Reload speed. ;-)

Alternatively, you could replace Incendiary Coat with Chilling Reload and keep Tactical Pump, (and max out the Charged Shell) which shows a reload speed of .811 and Sustained Damage of  32908.

Personally, I find the 1.0 reload speed to be pretty functional, but to each their own there. Either way, it does a truckload of damage. 

Cheers!
~R~

yeah, you're right. 0.2 seconds isn't worth the damage loss.