Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm looking for help

(PSN)LegendaryAce007

Question

I'm stuck on the final mission of the Sands of Inaros. I can cheese the first 3 phases but can't kill Tomb Protector fast enough the 4th time and fail. Was wondering if anyone that hasn't completed it yet would help me out. 

I can't currently get on but I will be able to in a little over an hour

Edited by (PS4)LegendaryAce007
Typo

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)LegendaryAce007 said:

I'm stuck on the final mission of the Sands of Inaros. I can cheese the first 3 phases but can't kill Tomb Protector fast enough the 4th time and fail. Was wondering if anyone that hasn't completed it yet would help me out. 

I can't currently get on but I will be able to in a little over an hour

use Ash, blade storm everyone

1 hour ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I would help if i could, but am curently offline. Try recruit chat or look for a clan, they aren't that hard so i'm sure people wouldn't mind helping out a bit even if they've done the quest

Well, the thing is, if they have completed the quest, they can't help, everyone going on the mission must have the sacred vessel in a gear slot of their loadout

Just now, (PS4)LegendaryAce007 said:

Well, the thing is, if they have completed the quest, they can't help, everyone going on the mission must have the sacred vessel in a gear slot of their loadout

Oh, it has to be specificly the same vessel? Cause if you finished the quest you'll still have an equipable vessel in your gear slot

I wish I could help out in the mission, unfortunately I can't as I am on PC. 

However, I believe the above poster is indeed correct. I am able to place the vessel as a decoration on my ship, and I believe they left people the option that they can equip it in their gear menu if they wish to help a player with the quest in the future. I am not able to test this right now, but I am pretty sure if I removed mine as a decoration, I could equip it and help someone with the Sands of Inaros. 

As long as they have previously completed the quest or are currently doing it, they should have a vessel they can equip, and should be able to join you. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Had trouble with this myself.  I don't have Ash (which seems to be the go to frame for completing this quest), so tried with Nidus, Rhino and Excalibur but no luck.  The gear and mod combinations that I have were not able to do enough damage.  Decided to give it one more try with Valkyr and it was so easy.  I do have the Rage mod which helped to ensure that I had enough energy for her fourth ability and I had no issues with Inaros, the statues or the copy of Valkyr that Inaros summoned twice.  

Didn't notice the post until now or I would have looked for assistance myself in completing the quest.

Good luck.