Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Prime Parts

(PSN)Archangel_220

Question

Okay so yesterday afternoon I traded someone for a rhino prime set, I then built the rhino prime systems and rhino prime chassis, and then this morning I built the rhino p neuropathic s when I went to start building rhino it said that I was missing the chassis and systems but I know that I built them, I didn't give them to the duket kiosk and no one else has my account. So what do I do know? These two parts have just disappeared, is there anyway that I could possibly get them back or would I have to re-trade those pieces. Please any help would be appreciated.

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, (PS4)Archangel_220 said:

Okay so yesterday afternoon I traded someone for a rhino prime set, I then built the rhino prime systems and rhino prime chassis, and then this morning I built the rhino p neuropathic s when I went to start building rhino it said that I was missing the chassis and systems but I know that I built them, I didn't give them to the duket kiosk and no one else has my account. So what do I do know? These two parts have just disappeared, is there anyway that I could possibly get them back or would I have to re-trade those pieces. Please any help would be appreciated.

Contact warframe support and submit a ticket. Make sure you explain the problem and they could help you out with getting the items back. Press that up button if this helps.