The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How often do you get the -75% discount?

Zebiko

46 minutes ago, Ry0uSh1n said:

LoL what?? Point me to where in the TOS it says that. Ban me for buying plat at 75% discount across multiple accounts. Out of 3 accounts total of maybe 5 times in 2 years. There's only once that I recall that it was a 2 day gap, I got 75% on 2 of 3 accounts. One account 1 day and 2 days later another account. It was during the gifting tenno event. To which I used both accounts to gift multiple tenno. Aside from tennogen stuff ive hardly any use for plat anymore. So I'm just using up what I have and closing my wallet on warframe. Exception is bard frame, but I'm for certain going to have enough to buy craft rush potato/tomato her. 

The creation of alternate accounts will be handled on a case by case basis, and we reserve the right to remove accounts used to circumvent any form of restrictions to the game or the Service including the official Warframe forums.

if you get banned that's not my problem...

Edited by lightdragon64

14 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

if you get banned that's not my problem...

If DE doesnt want my money thats fine. My bank allows me to charge back up to 3 years. so the thousands ive dumped into warframe ill get back. If I get banned, ill take a nice vacation and laugh at DE.