Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is my Ice chroma build good?

mebighobo

Question

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, mebighobo said:

i see, thanks.

Don't actually do that. Chroma needs duration more than any other stat, and Fleeting Expertise is exactly the opposite of that. Efficiency is not THAT important for him. I don't have any efficiency on mine at all and it works splendidly (I don't have negative efficiency, either, though)

I would get rid of Constitution and give him a Steel Fiber. That 28% duration is less of a bonus than a massive armor increase. If possible, also get a Primed Continuity. Also maybe give him a Steel Charge as his Aura. 

24 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Don't actually do that. Chroma needs duration more than any other stat, and Fleeting Expertise is exactly the opposite of that. Efficiency is not THAT important for him. I don't have any efficiency on mine at all and it works splendidly (I don't have negative efficiency, either, though)

I would get rid of Constitution and give him a Steel Fiber. That 28% duration is less of a bonus than a massive armor increase. If possible, also get a Primed Continuity. Also maybe give him a Steel Charge as his Aura. 

he will lose about 8 sec of duration but all his skill will cost half energy that is more effective...u dont wish to wait on energy orbs to can activate skill

Steel Fiber is important, and you can certainly fit more Power Strength than that.
easy changes i see are more Power Strength and Steel Fiber in place of Constitution and Rage. or Streamline. pick one basically, Streamline or Rage.

being efficient is nice but ultimately you're looping two Abilities that run for a minute or more each, you'll be able to afford them by the time they expire, for sure.