Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to trade basic components

(XBOX)Doormato666

Question

My friend friend has started playing warframe recently and is currently doing the archwing quest. I want to gift him or at the very least trade him some rubedo and neurodes so he doesn't have to go to the trouble of finding them himself. Is there a way I can do this with my already owned components or does he just have to find them himself. I know you can spend platinum to gift items formthe market but I want to give him the components I already have and aren't using. Any help would be appreciated.

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Doormato666 said:

My friend friend has started playing warframe recently and is currently doing the archwing quest. I want to gift him or at the very least trade him some rubedo and neurodes so he doesn't have to go to the trouble of finding them himself. Is there a way I can do this with my already owned components or does he just have to find them himself. I know you can spend platinum to gift items formthe market but I want to give him the components I already have and aren't using. Any help would be appreciated.

Best way, just bring them with you on some missions. Nothing in this game is hard to farm.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Doormato666 said:

My issue is he's not very high level and the planets where you have a good chance of getting neurodes generally aren't the easiest.

You can try with Earth, Everest  Excavation (I use it for help new players, is not hard and they can kill enemies here)

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio

Neurodes are pretty easy on the first level of earth too, usually one of the 'storage containers' for neurodes on there.  If not coba is pretty good too, not exactly hard either.  Excavation as suggested above is probably a good idea though as it gets the other player some cryotic which will be needed at some point down the line, especially if you want the sibear...