Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Dispositions, will they change in future?

ThorienKELL

Question

Recently I've acquired riven that you may refer as "Godly" ppl often do that but they rarely truly are, well this one is, and since investment was substantial now I've started to consider "what if" scenarios;

In recent times certain underdog weapon groups suddenly gained on popularity, will DE react to this in a way they nerf riven disposition in future? Anyone knows of their plans, what they said on devstream, educated guesses on subject maybe? 

5 answers to this question

Well, disposition is not set in stone as the Aklex Prime case showed. Though i think that probably extreme changes are unlikely. Only time will tell.

You can probably tell which weapon will get touched upon sooner or later anyway - Pyrana, Boar Prime and Sicarus Prime are prime example of weapons whose incredibly high disposition is completely unwarranted.

Edited by Autongnosis

Yea I see your point, but isn't this defiant of riven's logic in a first place at least a bit?

"Here's the weapons you never use and we'll get some power into them to be more attractive!"

"Hey, I see you've started to use this weapons, you've farmed and rolled and invested in them and started liking them? Oh isn't that a shame, how bout we nerf them again so that you may stop in using them - again!"

Edited by ThorienKELL