Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Go Screwed by update, can't progress story anymore.

(XBOX)Psykotic556

I need to get to Europa to continue the story, thing is I'm on Xbox and need to craft the Specter Warframe, and complete Teshub in the void, but here's my problem, everywhere I need to go is locked, specter isn't in the game anymore and I can't even touch the void anymore BECAUSE of the most resent patch or update or whatever it is. See my predicament?  I'll either need to pay real money for Plat and BUY a specter blueprint from someone asking too much for it or find people to carry me through to Europa. Thanks devs, this game just went worse than Destiny because you locked out players who aren't loaded with money and time. 

You can't buy specters off of people, you get them from rescue missions, it's really not that hard. as for everywhere being locked just complete the junction on the previous planet and you should be able to progress. As for the whole void thing there's more than one entrance so look for the one you have access to.

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Psykotic556 said:

specter isn't in the game anymore

I think that you're thinking of Dark Sectors and their special Specters. Junctions need the new kind from what I quoted.

I'll either need to pay real money for Plat and BUY a specter blueprint from someone asking too much for it

You can't buy Specter blueprints with plat or trade specter blueprints. I think that you're thinking of Arcane helmets with everything that you're saying and even then Arcane helmets aren't necessary for anything. You get Specter Blueprints by successfully completing a Rescue mission and killing all of the Wardens.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Specter_(Tenno)

Quoted from the wiki:

The blueprints necessary to build Specters are automatically rewarded by Rescue missions upon completion, with the type of Blueprint dropped depending on the node that was played, and how many points were acquired. In total, three points can be attained in a mission: one point for rescuing the target, another point for not triggering the execution sequence in the process, and one more point for killing all the Wardens.

Points Easy Rewards
Level 1-15
Medium Rewards
Level 16-25
Hard Rewards
Level 25+
Nightmare Rewards
As it Occurs
1 None Vapor Specter BP Phase Specter BP Force Specter BP
2 Vapor Specter BP Phase Specter BP Force Specter BP Cosmic Specter BP
3 Phase Specter BP Force Specter BP Cosmic Specter BP Cosmic Specter BP

Thanks devs, this game just went worse than Destiny because you locked out players who aren't loaded with money and time. 

You aren't locked out of any content at all. Nothing except for cosmetics are plat-only in the game and you can even get plat for free through trading. Plus Rescue missions take around 6 to 8 minutes at the most if you have a Volt, Loki, or Nezha and are slow.

Edited by thewhitepanda1205