Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Aklato

Gahrzerkire

4 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

Also... Vastly superior versions of both of the normal versions of these weapons along with the rest of the starter weapons (including the Strun) should be craftable items imo.

Players really like this gear and it should have a chance to show itself in the top tiers as well.

Make the upgraded versions MR 12 to use if need be. 

I love you^

yes, this is what we need. This is amazing, this is fair, this is brilliant. I think in the end this is all players want when it comes to weapons, the ability to use nostalgic weapons in end game. 

There was already a 200 page thread (or close to it a year or so ago) on introducing aklato prime and dual skana prime, needless to say it ended badly. If you truly want something close you should be asking for a prisma lato, ak prisma lato, and dual prisma skana. Besides the prisma skana is vastly superior to the skana prime.

Why would you want a dual version of a crappy variant that is exclusive and a extremely low chance of it even being considered, when you could be asking for the other variant that is better and has a decent chance of being implemented.

10 hours ago, Naith said:

Don't try and use technicalities to get around an agreement.

Not only is it crafty it's also rather insulting and a slap in the face to those who forked out the cash when it was around.

AkLato Prime is clearly going to be in the same boat as Lato Prime.

Oh, you flaming fool, lemme show you the error of your ways.

The Grandmaster Status granted you access to 8875 platinum, design council, badge, solar landmark, skana prime, Excal prime and lato prime. 

Aklato prime is not stated to be part of the Founder Package nor is has ever been labeled a founder exclusive item by DE to my knowledge.

As such, it can be acquired by all players and you can do nothing about it. But please, keep being triggered so the forums can have a laugh.

That said, Op. Why would you need aklato prime? The whole lato line of weapons is super subpar at best. There are other ways to get that 3000 overglorified mastery. If they get added in the game, sure, go farm it. But really, asking for almost useless pew pew nerf guns is not the best decision. You could be asking about Akvasto prime or Akmagnus prime. Now those are good weapons.

8d0.jpg

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

53 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Oh, you flaming fool, lemme show you the error of your ways.

The Grandmaster Status granted you access to 8875 platinum, design council, badge, solar landmark, skana prime, Excal prime and lato prime. 

Aklato prime is not stated to be part of the Founder Package nor is has ever been labeled a founder exclusive item by DE to my knowledge.

As such, it can be acquired by all players and you can do nothing about it. But please, keep being triggered so the forums can have a laugh.

That said, Op. Why would you need aklato prime? The whole lato line of weapons is super subpar at best. There are other ways to get that 3000 overglorified mastery. If they get added in the game, sure, go farm it. But really, asking for almost useless pew pew nerf guns is not the best decision. You could be asking about Akvasto prime or Akmagnus prime. Now those are good weapons.

Hide contents

8d0.jpg

I prefer the aklato P to a potential akvasto/akmagnus P never really cared about stats and its crappiness never stopped me to put 6 forma on it :3 (potentially 7 if i get a riven for it)

2 hours ago, Syln said:

I prefer the aklato P to a potential akvasto/akmagnus P never really cared about stats and its crappiness never stopped me to put 6 forma on it :3 (potentially 7 if i get a riven for it)

Well if you like em dun let meh stop ye!

Going to borrow a quote @NovusNova made quite some time ago for a similar thread as I couldn't put it better myself:

While it is an interesting idea, DE have said everytime this comes up, that it will not happen.

Also DE have said in the past when this came up after people saw those weapons in a trailer DE made,  that it would be a shady loophole and that DE would not be making or releasing them, they were used "for show" in the trailers.

I'm afraid that despite the ingenuity in thought, it's just not going to happen. I'm afraid that this topic will be closed, as it's too much of a open and shut case to hold a discussion.

Thread locked.