Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone give me a neural sensor for 100,000 credits please

(PSN)mizoji

Question

I accidentally rushed a gun and now I have no Plat and am 1 item away from frost (a neural sensor) and I would be super thankful if anyone could trade me one. I only have 100,000 credits but I'm willing to trade anything I have. I'm on Ps4 btw

Edited by (PS4)mizoji
Misspelled sensor

4 answers to this question

Never buy resources for plat!! It is a huge waste of money as all resources are easily farmable.

Jupiter is the first planet you can access to get neural sensors. If you are a new player and it's not unlocked then I recommend you focus on your junctions first before worrying about a new frame. Another option is to look for someone farming them in recruiting chat or ask for a taxi to Jupiter.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)CaseFace8 said:

Never buy resources for plat!! It is a huge waste of money as all resources are easily farmable.

Jupiter is the first planet you can access to get neural sensors. If you are a new player and it's not unlocked then I recommend you focus on your junctions first before worrying about a new frame. Another option is to look for someone farming them in recruiting chat or ask for a taxi to Jupiter.

Correct. Another way to help your resource problem is to build a distiller and place it on a completed planet to get resources.