Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardest Warframes (mechanically)?

mosaickle

Question

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

limbo and chroma, imo

limbo because of trying to find ways to use powers atm, will be changed soon on pc and looks nice

chroma because of the work you have to do in higher lvls with his 3rd

What kind of "work" exactly you have to do other than take damage and don't die in the process.

well that depends on player too player
for me is banshee 
why i dont like the stunlock build where u stay in the same place pressing 4 until u run out off mana 
i perfer the buffshee aprosh and she is realy cool but the smell of bullets will kill u so u need too run more tatical in ur fights back more and let chromas inarus and hard dudes like thes do there work while u do urs "sniping the sht out heavy gunners for exemple"i  run my banshee 14x sonar and i love it
note; shes not hard too play shes hard too stay alive

Edited by venon23

6 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

yea, dont die. i havent gotten to the point of using arcanes heavily, but whe nyou go high enough you just get one shoted when trying to get set up for next minute. ive been wanting the power to be updated to current power standards and make it recastable, like volts speed and make it not refresh the percentages

Life Strike and rage + shadow step.

Even without shadow step there's nothing that you would call "mechanically hard" because it doesn't pass that. The only part that is even remotely hard is literally just watching your health bar.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

limbo and chroma, imo

limbo because of trying to find ways to use powers atm, will be changed soon on pc and looks nice

Agree. Limbo realy need this rework since his abilities are kinda complicating the gameplay in some cases. 

I would also say Oberon. Not that he's very hard to use, but his abilities have many different effects and limits, and most players who are relatively new to the game don't know half of them.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)SchnauzahPowah said:

I'm crafting a Saryn prime atm and have seen multiple times she's can be a handful, true?

I play Saryn a tad, as a noob I can say her abilities aren't too hard to use in and of itself, I feel like it only becomes a handful when you really wanna maximize her power, I played her in lower levels (well, I still am) and so far without needing to know everything about her and without the need to really maximize her abilities in terms of numbers, I did fine. I dunno how she scales into the late game though since I'm now focusing on Loki which I'm loving