Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syndicate has the least penalty?

mosaickle

Question

6 answers to this question

As you progress trough the game and get better weapons mods and builds you tend to not even pay atention to any of the syndicate death squads. They die just as soon as they pop up. I woudn't worry about it if I were you, besides even if you pick a syndicate with weak oponents there is no guarantee that one of the people in your team isn't in a bad mood against your guys and they come for him. You're still gona have to deal with them too, there is no escaping it.

I've been sided with Meridian Veil Suda and Hexis but their ppl still show up to hunt my friend who is with loka for example. So unless you always play solo you can't avoid any of the death squads.

For me all of them are extremely weak though :crylaugh: But well for new players the weakest would be either Redveil or Perrin seqence, those 2 death squads don't have armor like the other ones and they also don't stunlock you like the Steel meridian one.

Edited by NonDice

They will start feeling weaker and weaker over time as your power grows. So I would not mind that too much. I used to be -hexis, suda, meridian, veil- and had to fight solo against the ancients a lot but they never really bothered me. Did a full switch to -suda, perrin, veil, meridian- though a while back.

Yeah Steel's Rollers are weakest currently.

Loka's Ancients are beastly because they can come in nasty mixes of Healers with Leeches, Toxic, Arson, etc. So they can be tough enemies made harder to kill and doing a lot of damage/aoe quickly. 

Corrupted Lancers can be kind of tough and a bit shooty but I think they pale in comparison with Loka's Ancients.

Cephalon Suda's Attack Drones used to be about as pathetic as Rollers but not too long ago they got a buff and they can unleash a pretty withering hail of ranged attacks when they spawn in. 

I don't think that Red Veil's Chargers are particularly dangerous, they're easy to avoid if you can move around at all. They can just be a little tough and again have those Leech?Parasitic types to be extra annoying. 

Perrin Moa's never really felt like much of a threat, so I'd probably rank them as 2nd weakest to the Steel Rollers.

Which leaves last and certainly least, the Steel Meridian Rollers, the Meat Balls of Doom. The Killer Tomatoes. The "lol balls".