Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Faction Poll

Unus

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:54 PM, Unus said:

Ah, you've always spoken to folks about your Grinnic tendencies suh, makes sense that they'd welcome one that smelled of their own. . . Figuratively, I mean FIGURATIVELY!

*takes a deep whiff*

Smells like napalm, pure determination, and industrial chemicals.

13 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

*takes a deep whiff*

Smells like napalm, pure determination, and industrial chemicals.

"Ode tu Le Factori" I'd call it, the native cologne that NEVER comes out. Bet the greedy milk would bottle it and give themselves a spritz or two, the suckers,

7 hours ago, Max7238 said:

Being in a faction could become a conflict of interests for a Tenno dedicated to maintaining balance. Unaffiliated.

Ahhhh, a truely rare breed we have here then sir/mam, thought me poll was dead after it got tossed in ere.

On 2/22/2017 at 3:53 PM, Akavakaku said:

:hexis:is my main Syndicate, even though I like :suda:the best conceptually.

Ah! Still got folks poppin in! PHEW, thought we were completely deadsville!

Chalking one up for the Arbiters Mr/Mrs Aku!

• 2 weeks later...

I am Perrin Sequence Main now and forever more 😂

I raise New Loka due to partnership. I dabble with Cephalonia Sudan.

I can only partake in Perrin Sequence Syndicate missions without disrupting balance. Any time I easier Cephalonia Suda using Sigil I have to counter by using Perrin Sequence.

Q: Why am I a Perrin Sequence Main?

A: At first it was simple Spectra and Valkyr(I was a fan of Paralysis Shield damage before Overshields were a thing)

Then they added Secura Penta: locked in for life

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2017 at 3:00 AM, (PS4)MrNishi said:

I am Perrin Sequence Main now and forever more 😂

I raise New Loka due to partnership. I dabble with Cephalonia Sudan.

I can only partake in Perrin Sequence Syndicate missions without disrupting balance. Any time I easier Cephalonia Suda using Sigil I have to counter by using Perrin Sequence.

Q: Why am I a Perrin Sequence Main?

A: At first it was simple Spectra and Valkyr(I was a fan of Paralysis Shield damage before Overshields were a thing)

Then they added Secura Penta: locked in for life

Raised from the dead, thanks to this man right here, excellent. I to share your Penta wumbo. Always fun to give things a lob or two. 

I joined Steel Meridian right after the introduction of syndicates, because protecting those who can't stand up for themselves seemed like a noble goal to me (and it still is).

After completing the Glast Gambit quest I decided to join Perrin Sequence (it turned out that :meridian:and :perrin: have much more in common than I thought). I wish both syndicates weren't enemies.

Also I have to support Red Veil to maintain reputation balance in the syndicates mentioned above. I don't really care about New Loka, yet I complete some missions for them from time to time.

On 3/29/2017 at 6:28 AM, Elvangreen said:

Sudra. What are you curious about?

Curious about all of you folks! One more for the ball of wisdom!

On 3/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, ToaMimrik said:

Suda, Arbiters and Meridian (the main one is probably Suda). Partially for ideological reasons, partially for better standing gains (which is a bit ironic, because I would've added Sequence to the list if it didn't hurt my profits).

No shame in getting the maximum out of a relationship suh/mam, they call that politics where I'm from. Another point for the disco-ball lass!

10 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

I work with :redveil::meridian::loka::perrin: I have every thing they have to offer. I started with Red Veil first tho, due to helping them before the syndicates were added. So it was more of an honour/pride thing.

You copy my story all to well sir/mam! That's EXACTLY what influenced my choice before the birth of the Rakta Ballistica. A point for Big Red's cleansing fire.

2 hours ago, AtheeA5 said:

I joined Steel Meridian right after the introduction of syndicates, because protecting those who can't stand up for themselves seemed like a noble goal to me (and it still is).

After completing the Glast Gambit quest I decided to join Perrin Sequence (it turned out that :meridian:and :perrin: have much more in common than I thought). I wish both syndicates weren't enemies.

Also I have to support Red Veil to maintain reputation balance in the syndicates mentioned above. I don't really care about New Loka, yet I complete some missions for them from time to time.

So which one do ya feel closest to sir/mam? Which one does your brain, heart, or wallet call out as your favored home?

5 hours ago, Unus said:

The one that broke your syndi bubble, eh? Unsuprisin. Another point for the grizzled guerrillas!

Welp, the first syndicate players begin to support often remains the main one. I haven't seen / met anyone who'd switched sides and abandoned the original syndicate yet.

15 hours ago, Unus said:

You copy my story all to well sir/mam! That's EXACTLY what influenced my choice before the birth of the Rakta Ballistica. A point for Big Red's cleansing fire.

I see. Thing is, I want to support all 6 of them because they all have something that "speaks" to me. Not sure on the right way to word that <.<

10 hours ago, AtheeA5 said:

Welp, the first syndicate players begin to support often remains the main one. I haven't seen / met anyone who'd switched sides and abandoned the original syndicate yet.

Now there's a keeper when it comes to record keeper, might be an aspect of human nature. I've seen a few folks SAY they want to, but never found any confirmation.

2 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

I see. Thing is, I want to support all 6 of them because they all have something that "speaks" to me. Not sure on the right way to word that <.<

The Tenno philosophy of balance versus the reality of human "group think". A familiar story, repeated throughout the ages.