Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New sortie rewards.

(PSN)vertearus

I love the idea of the new sortie changes, but recently all I have received is sculptures from them. I have completed 5 and have received 5 consecutive sculptures making it seem basically a 100% chance. I have invested a decent amount of money and time into the game and its slightly depressing to see the same results.

Edited by (PS4)vertearus
Improper use of a word

33 minutes ago, (PS4)vertearus said:

I love the idea of the new sortie changes, but recently all I have received is sculptures from them. I have completed 5 and have received 5 consecutive sculptures making it seem basically a 100% chance. I have invested a decent amount of money and time into the game and its slightly depressing to see the same results.

dont complain you will always need endo 

13 hours ago, (PS4)vertearus said:

Greater lens are more useful then 3.9k endo or whatever the full amount you get from sculptures 

Is it?

I have maxed all Schools. You can't trade greater lenses. So please explain to me, how are they more useful than 3.5/4k Endo which I can still use to upgrade mods (trade/place for Anasa)

On 2/19/2017 at 5:45 PM, (PS4)vertearus said:

Thats crazy luck even so it still feels like a waste of a reward

Its just under 42 rare cores, and the 4k is 50 cores. Considering the amount of endo you are getting in the sortie missions themselves and elsewhere, the 8 cores of endo you are missing with the sculpture is not that much.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

• 2 weeks later...

The rewards are always sort of an issue.  There are many different people that need different things.  One key rule I would hope people would go by is that trading is not an answer for any issue.  So even though you can't trade a greater lens, you shouldn't have to trade a greater lens for it to have value.  While the trophy or the endo reward which are basically only good for endo are useless if someone does not have any need for any more mods.  I don't really want any new mods, and have plenty of mods maxed out.  I have a lot of spare endo and have had it for a long time.  I don't feel that I will ever need more endo, so those rewards blow.  Trading is just a hassle and I don't like doing it.  So those rewards are really crappy for me.  Basically the opposite situation of someone that has maxed all the focus schools.  I need lenses but not endo.

There are other variations out there.  Not everyone can be pleased of course, but having fewer then half the people annoyed with the rewards would be kind of nice.  A few of the simple ideas are instead of greater lens, give a four pack of lenses.  Both endo rewards should be turned into trophies that can be traded or just sold.  (still doesn't make them useful if people don't need endo or credits).  And as usual, no person should receive the same reward more then twice in a few days.