Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Report January 1st, 2035

Chitanda.Eru

Question

I dont know how, I dont know why. The last thing I did was Maroo's Ayatan Hunt. I did not AFK in any sessions nor did I participate in any trades the past few days and I most definitely did not receive any free plat from any stranger. Account couldnt update after a mission, Unknown Error when I tried to stasis my Cat. all this when I came back from being afk in my Dojo sitting under the Maple tree.

Im gonna go to Warframe Support. If you have any idea why please do tell. I even checked my account in the Warframe site and I dont have Negative Platinum or anything out of place.

16807527_1254182287984866_58157848273838

Edited by Chitanda.Eru

17 answers to this question

On 2/20/2017 at 4:41 AM, CommanderSpawn said:

Not the first time I see this issue. Send a support ticket, you should get your account back in about two weeks, I think.

Support is acting funny It keeps on redirecting me to the main site and when I get to support Im not signed in.

Support won't give you information for what you have been banned.
Some of support members don't even wan't to check it, just they think you deserved it because their Autoban system is perfect.
So you can't tell yourself for example uhhh so for that is ban? Lol, but ehhh I deserved it :/
(For example being rude to someone).
And you can't tell that if for sure autoban system worked on you in a false way.

The worst thing is that someone can give you platinum for called " black market " and you can get banned, but how should I know if someone is trading me black platinum?

Edited by IfritKajiTora

6 minutes ago, Chitanda.Eru said:

Support is acting funny It keeps on redirecting me to the main site and when I get to support Im not signed in.

Try to contact a moderator or DE employee through the forums they'll be able to help you.

Edited by NekroArts

The only thing I can suggest, really is to restart your Net &/or PC, then re-try to log into either Warframe or Support. That could fix any bugs on you not being able to log into support. Other than that.

What resetting your net does (The modem) is to clear up any lose up data, that's clogging certain things.

On 2/20/2017 at 4:45 AM, IfritKajiTora said:

Support won't give you information for what you have been banned.
Some of support members don't even wan't to check it, just they think you deserved it because their Autoban system is perfect.
So you can't tell yourself for example uhhh so for that is ban? Lol, but ehhh I deserved it :/
(For example being rude to someone).
And you can't tell that if for sure autoban system worked on you in a false way.

The worst thing is that someone can give you platinum for called " black market " and you can get banned, but how should I know if someone is trading me black platinum?

I havent Participated in any Trade recently and I checked my Account Info My Platinum is the way it should be no Negative numbers or anything weird.

And Im pretty sure i wont get banned for going AFK for a period of time in my Own Dojo now will I?

Edited by Chitanda.Eru

1 hour ago, Chitanda.Eru said:

And Im pretty sure i wont get banned for going AFK for a period of time in my Own Dojo now will I?

Pretty sure it should not, autokick system would work.

I heard that some programs would work with autoban system in Warframe. For example cheat engine, even if you didn't used it while playing, just working at background can be readed by autoban system. And here we go : P
I hope that there are no viruses that instal some program without you knowing and autoban system catch them. That would be a huge problem.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

On 2/20/2017 at 5:55 AM, IfritKajiTora said:

I heard that some programs would work with autoban system in Warframe. For example cheat engine, even if you didn't used it while playing, just working at background can be readed by autoban system. And here we go : P
I hope that there are no viruses that instal some program without you knowing and autoban system catch them. That would be a huge problem.

huh? thats pretty scarry.

On 2/20/2017 at 5:55 AM, IfritKajiTora said:

Nope nothing unusual in my PC.

While I was AFK in the dojo I was just on the internet doing FB, YT, watching other vids and one open Incognito window  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17 minutes ago, Chitanda.Eru said:

Nope nothing unusual in my PC.

While I was AFK in the dojo I was just on the internet doing FB, YT, watching other vids and one open Incognito window  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Incognito huh so you were caught with your hands in your pocket so to say. :D  nudge nudge hint hint wink wink