Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solution for Relic "Obtained or Built"

H8FaTe

Relics Meso/Lith/Axo...

Relics in todays missions is bad and not very though through.. especilly since players must sit with pen and paper to know "do i have that item, what do i need for my recipy?"

My suggestion upon complete any mission regarding a use of a Relic (lith/meso, or higher).
- Is that we can see like if we have it or already built it, this is especilly good for new players aswell old to keep track.

• Top right corner on items says "Obtained /Crafted /Inventory"
  • (Above), Crafted 1/2x times.
  • (Above), Inventory 2-4
  • Also highlight like a Yellow frame around the item you still dont have or missing 1 or 2 pieces for to complete.
  • Highlight RED boarder if you do not need it.

This would make any Relic missions so much Faster for players to choose what they need, and get the next round of the game going.

Current Layout:
JPtx8oZ.jpg

Recommended Layout (can be changed ofc):
tnPariN.png

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Relic information on "total-view" (what-will i get from this relic)

• Same rule should apply here, Item is marked with a Yellow or red boarder (alternative an "X" above if obtained)
Edited by SevenSinsofHell
forgot to add the important pictures "as examples"

15 minutes ago, SevenSinsofHell said:

players must sit with pen and paper to know "do i have that item, what do i need for my recipy?"

Oh no, not that. Anything but keeping track of what you need in order to craft things!

I mean, do you also want them to mark resources with a border color when you pick those up, too, since you might need those to craft things? Should they also have the Lotus tell you, "Tenno, you need 3000 more Salvage to make that item in your foundry?"

They already have them tell you how many you have. That's plenty. If you can't keep track of the fact that you need either one or two of an item in order to make the blueprint then I don't think the problem is with the void system.

Well atleast something that tells us that we have it in Inventory, Or been crafted already.
- Something to prevent 100 items of the same thing, But nothing of the other.

Ofc the border can be less with just a small "kind of arrow" in Top right/Bottom Left corner.*
Of the picture to give some indication... Atleast of what we have... or need