Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Items Status/Schedule

(XBOX)Zeromazaraza

Question

8 answers to this question

The wiki has some info, but it seems to be outdated (at least based on the relics they describe as Vaulted). As for what's about to be vaulted, I have no idea - I have heard that Volt's on his way in there, but that's just something I heard. 

Edited: correction, the wiki is not in error, I am!

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault and http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

The wiki has some info, but it seems to be outdated (at least based on the relics they describe as Vaulted). As for what's about to be vaulted, I have no idea - I have heard that Volt's on his way in there, but that's just something I heard. 

What info is on there that you believe is outdated?

Edited by ChuckMaverick

I'd have to go look, but I seem to recall that there were relics listed as Vaulted that I was getting in mission drops, and I was only playing since late December (however, perhaps they were from the temporary unsealing? Let me go look, and I'll post back here if I see something). I could be wrong, it's happened before. Only once, but it has happened.

Edit: let me retract my statement. It may just be that the vaulted relics have items I can still get from other relics and I wasn't paying close enough attention (also, in my defense, I usually check relic info on my iPhone, which doesn't have the most usable screen for that sort of thing!)

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

I'd have to go look, but I seem to recall that there were relics listed as Vaulted that I was getting in mission drops, and I was only playing since late December (however, perhaps they were from the temporary unsealing? Let me go look, and I'll post back here if I see something). I could be wrong, it's happened before. Only once, but it has happened.

There was one mission that was giving out a vaulted relic, but that has since been hotfixed (not sure how that works for consoles).

The Ember/Frost unsealing relics were new for that event, so shouldn't have been listed as vaulted until after they went away again.

Edited by ChuckMaverick

There is no telling what may be unvaulted until maybe its a month away. As for when they even occur, no one knows. there is only the slightest pattern as it has only happened 3 times now. December 8, 2015, June 28, 2016, December 6, 2016. So far its been just summer and winter. and Primes are released every 3 months or so. So a lot more is being stuffed into the vault than taken out yearly.

If they strictly go by order. Rhino, Boltor, Ankyros will be next.

Edited by Firetempest

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

There was one mission that was giving out a vaulted relic, but that has since been hotfixed (not sure how that works for consoles).

The Ember/Frost unsealing relics were new for that event, so shouldn't have been listed as vaulted until after they went away again.

Yeah, I edited my above post, but I think it was a matter of confusion because the vaulted relics often contained things that are on non-vaulted relics, and in surfing them on my phone I wasn't paying careful attention.