Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will Ember Prime be unvaulted?

Dxzr

Question

10 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, FlawedLegacy said:

Since the last one was so recent you're probably in for a long wait - unless you can shell out the platinum to buy her set in-game from someone.

Well I'm not really going for the frame itself I just want the Misa Syandana. How unlucky is it that I waited for the longest time to get it and when it comes back I'm taking a break. FeelsBadMan

13 minutes ago, Dxzr said:

So I took a break from Warframe and during that break, Ember Prime and Frost Prime were unvaulted and I missed it. So my question is, when will ember be unvaulted again? Thanks.

If you are lucky and the same pattern that happened with Frost repeats, then next winter.

17 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I'll sell you a set for 2000 plat.

I'll even throw in her last augment for free

I don't know what game you've been playing but ATM Ember Prime goes for ~500-600, maybe before she was unvaulted... maybeno she was still cheaper

If you want to buy Ember Prime off of someone I'd say do it now while she's still reletively cheap, as for the syandana it will probably be a while unless they do something special like they did with ember and frost since I'd immagine they'd want to cycle through the other accessories too.

Edited by -Amaterasu-

11 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I don't know what game you've been playing but ATM Ember Prime goes for ~500-600, maybe before she was unvaulted... maybeno she was still cheaper

If you want to buy Ember Prime off of someone I'd say do it now while she's still reletively cheap, as for the syandana it will probably be a while unless they do something special like they did with ember and frost since I'd immagine they'd want to cycle through the other accessories too.

/S