Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Euphona Prime

Voltage

On 2/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Why has nobody asked about Helios Prime and Deconstuctor Prime's stats? It's the only thing from the access not posted XD

Helios Prime gets 50 more armor and, like, 50 to 100 more health. Deconstructor Prime gets a 50% damage boost over regular Deconstructor.

That's why nobody's been talking about them. The boosts aren't directly huge so they don't care. Of course, most people are ignorant of how great Deconstructor is anyway, so...

15 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Helios Prime gets 50 more armor and, like, 50 to 100 more health. Deconstructor Prime gets a 50% damage boost over regular Deconstructor.

That's why nobody's been talking about them. The boosts aren't directly huge so they don't care. Of course, most people are ignorant of how great Deconstructor is anyway, so...

I'm more stoked about helios p tbh.

Just now, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I'm more stoked about helios p tbh.

Same.

This is Helios Prime Access for me.

Not that I don't like the addition of, "I totally loved her all along but will put her away in a week," Prime and, "Generic crit weapon," Prime. I just don't care about them.

16 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Do u know deconstructed p stats by chance?

15 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Same.

This is Helios Prime Access for me.

Not that I don't like the addition of, "I totally loved her all along but will put her away in a week," Prime and, "Generic crit weapon," Prime. I just don't care about them.

I've been waiting for this since I started playing :D Banshee's the first frame I built, and also my second favorite in game (Nezha = bae) but that's besides the point. I can't wait to forma the hell out of her. I don't know how I feel about the Euphona prime, to be honest. The amount of damage it looks to put out is cool, but until we find out the clip size and how it actually performs I'm on the fence about it. Helios P however, I'm excited for without a doubt :D I've been in the process of building Helios for a while (I'll still finish it for the MR but) so this whole pack makes me very excited. I wish they had done sybaris prime instead though... that would've been more fitting XD